Ratings for Dr. Edward H. Charles

Dr. Charles is a wonderful doctor, who takes the time to actually listen to his patients. He has operated on my mother and I, and he has been outstanding every time. I strongly recommend him as wonderful doctor, excellent surgeon, and very caring man.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Worse experience! Dr. Says one thing. Staff says something else, front office girl very rude, looks unhappy. Never going there again!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Everything about the dr. And staff were top notch. Not one complaint, if ever needed I would want this dr. To work on me. I had surgery 3 weeks ago, doing well now.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Dr. Charles will give you as much time as you need to have your questions answered. That is why I am not unhappy when he runs late; I understand he is caring deeply for the patient he is with. He performed abdominal surgery on me and did a fantastic job. I cannot tell you how very, very pleased I am with his attitude, demeanor, bedside manner, compassion, and extremely excellent capabilities. His office's receptionist is obviously from New Jersey and acts like it; she does not reflect the excellence of the rest of the organization so try to overlook her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Edward H. Charles's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Workers Comp