Ratings for Dr. Valerieann Cyr

exellent doctor ! would recomend her anytime ! very attentive.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

J'ai récemment vu Dr. Cyr à l'Urgence (à deux reprises) et je fus bien satisfaite de ses services. Je souffrais d'une infection de la peau ainsi qu'une bronchite.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

aggressive et prétentieuse , elle n'a aucune considération pour les autres, des personnes avec d'aussi mauvaises apptitudes humaines ne devraient pas être médecins.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Went in to see her and had a condition wich i knew what it was she prescribed me two thing one of them worked fine the second was no longer in production... And same as others found she had no people skills.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

The one time I went to see her, I told her I had a lump in my breast. I was 37 yrs old. Very dismissively, after examining me, she said because of my age, and the location of the lump and how it felt, she was not concerned at all. Thinking that maybe since she was a new doctor at the time, maybe she did know something, just coming out of school. Boy was I wrong. 1 yr later(yes I should have had a 2nd opinion sooner) My OB/GYN called for an ultrasound, mammogram and I had an appt with a specialist within 5 days. Yes it was breast cancer. Thankfully, it was slow growing, and I am happy to say I am 8 yrs cancer free. But no thanks to this "so called" doctor. Now she is in emergency dept, and I go in for an allergic reaction, which she never examined me for ... and I was head to toe in hives with swollen lips and eyes.!!!! She remained in room with me for an entire 60 secs. Always ask for a 2nd opinion after seeing this quack!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Saw her at the after hours clinic. No personality and seemed to know nothing about the medical condition I was seeing her about. She prescribed a prescription for me that did absolutely nothing. Glad she thinks she's smart cause to me she knew nothing and Jed Clampett would have been more knowledgeable. Spoke french to me when I told her I spoke English only.....rude woman!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

ok, first of all, I don't think her looks have anything to do with her ability to be a physician. second: I did find her a little dismissive. I went there for a follow up on an abcess, but I have underlying medical conditions. she contradicted what the doctor who drained it said, and decided I needed to see a special nurse for some reason (i was only there for a bandage change)but never told me, after waiting 3 hours I went and complained and she finally told me, and i never saw this nurse after all, I just wanted my bandaged changed, regular nurse did the trick

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

She tended to our 3 year old son who had a very bad cold, listened to his lungs and recommended a puffer and antibiotics. Not the most talkative but was efficient.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

SHe looks like she's 14...for one thing!! She doesn't talk to you... I brought my kids in on several occasions.. no bedside manners with young children what so ever... doesn't take the time to make them comfortable, just approaches them, checks them and off she goes...

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

Excellent médecin. A vous de choisir, selon certains elle ne parle pas, selon d'autres elle est jolie. Quel site merveilleux et scientifique!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007