Ratings for Dr. Steven D. Vig

Dr. Vig has been my pcp for eight years. He takes time to listen to my concerns and scheduling an appointment with him is easy. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Vig has been a great Doctor for over 20 years. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr.Vig made me feel comforable and asked excellent questions. He has referred me for specialty issues, but treated all common and non-specialty issues. I would recommend his service to anyone needing primary care service.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr. Vig has been my doctor for over 20 years. He cares. He is thorough. He is respectful. He will listen. He is not dogmatic, but lets patients know what is important. He is willing to listen to concerns about medication, even when a possible side effect is uncommon. He is not arrogant. I am recognized as a person with a problem, not just a diagnosis to be treated. Great doc!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

If you want a doctor who's MD stands for mediocre doctor, or missed diagnoses then Vig's your guy. He will treat your symptoms, without finding the cause, by piling on the prescriptions. Meanwhile you might have a serious condition that has gone un-noticed until it is too late.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Vig's for a few years, but was never very impressed by the care he gave me. He always seemed to be in a hurry, never really listened to me, and simply wrote a prescription for all of my ailments and got me out. He is very cold and hands-off, I always vaguely felt that he felt superior to me. I am now looking for a new doctor and would not recommend Dr. Vig to others.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

Very knowledgable. Listens well. Proactive approach. Will help you work hru various treatment options. Will involve specialists early in diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Steven D. Vig's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1979)