Ratings for Dr. Sandia Y. Brekke

I WOULD recommend Dr. Brekke to anyone...She is always willing to listen to my needs and considers my values and takes it all in to assess the best interest for myself and my baby...I am on my 4th pregnancy with her and with a previous loss of a baby a 16 weeks she is always willing to go the extra mile to make me feel assured that things are going well...If you are planning on getting pregnant I suggest giving her a try!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I would never recommend Dr Brekke to anyone! She does have a great bedside manner, but that means nothing when she lies to your face and on your records. Dr Brekke, told me I could vbac but according to my records never intended for that to happen. She also mentioned on my records that my birth plan was a patient problem. I would not trust her to deliver a baby.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Brekke delivered 2 of my children. She's the best! Such great bedside manner. Always has a great attitude!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

Dr. Sandia Y. Brekke's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

GHI