Ratings for Dr. Paula Molnar

Worse medical experience of my life. I went to this doctor for two year complaining about the same problem.She didn’t take me seriously, never listen to what I suggested to do. Had to fight with her to send me to a specialist. Finally I got a new doctor within a week of having my new doctor they found that I had an auntoimmune disease.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I have never had a problem with Dr. Molnar or the staff. They are awesome!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Our family loves Dr Molnar She is usually not on time but so worth the wait We got so lucky to find such a great doctor years ago 👍🏻👍🏻

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I was incredibly nervous about my first full physical, and I don't think any other doctor could have made the experience as positive as it was. I have been Dr. Molnar's patient for over 10 years, and I can say that everything about her practice, her behaviour, the atmosphere she creates and her openness to some fairly unusual questions, has made my doctor-patient experience with her extremely rewarding. I truly appreciate the time and energy she devotes to every one of her patients, which is not easy to do in the current state of family medicine. All-in-all I am so happy that she is my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I have never had an issue with Summerville. Dr. Molnar and her staff have been so helpful with issues with myself and both of our children. She fits us in whenever possible and is so kind and never rushes us. I would recommend Dr. Molnar in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Molnar since she first started her practice. I have moved away and truly miss her. She is passionate about her job and patients. She was very thorough and caring. Truly a gem. My only complaint was at the time she took on too many births and had little left for her family practice. I still think she is hands down one of the best doctors I have had. My next GP paled in comparison.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

She is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing her for 14 years and my whole family sees her now.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Molnar is the best doctor I've ever had and I'm grateful to have her now. I have friends who get perscribed whatever they want from their doctor, Dr. Molnar will not give me any drug unless I need it...she doesn't push the pharmaceutical industry, on me or my daughter. She gives me the facts and lets me decide for myself, if she feels strongly about something I know it's because she has my best interest at heart. I trust her, enough said.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

The most compassionate and kind doctor I have ever met... Yes she's often behind but it is because she doesn't rush anyone out – and she’ll tell you that. She really listens to every concern you have. I really surprised a couple other reviews here that state the opposite. You want service and patient care – Dr. Molnar is who you want to see.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Needs more patience with the elderly which includes listening to what they have to say.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr. Paula Molnar's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.