Ratings for Dr. William Nevin

A kind, caring physician. Took his time for a thorough evaluation and then answered all of our queations. His nurse would call back and often Dr. Nevin would call back too!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Nevin on a Federal Worker's Comp case. I found him to be incredibly thorough, a great listener, very methodical, intelligent, and surprised also, to find him very knowledgeable about my somewhat rare condition. I very straight forward doc. The facility was immaculate and the nurse and technician I had were very caring. I did not care for the receptionist though. She was a little bit surly.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Waited 3 Months to get in to see Doctor had 11:00 appt when I got there I was told that they tried to call and change appt for 1:00, I Waited - DR Nevin showed up at 2:30 and was the rudest doctor I have ever met. Staff was very rude also! I tried to change Doctors to one of the others on staff and got grilled for 20 minutes before they relented and let me change Doctors. Now I have to wait 4 more Months to be a new patient all over again. The test I need will be pushed back at least 6 months. These Doctors are all about the money and could careless about the Patient. I have never see such a poorly run office. While waiting 6 people showed up for Appts and were all told their Appts had been changed. Not one had been contacted and all had to reschedule for months out. What a Shame...Tucson, AZ

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. William Nevin's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1965)