Ratings for Dr. Kevin P. Theodorou

Great people very attentive to service. It's the little conveniences that add up to good value for your healthcare dollar. Numerous times the staff and Dr. have done the extra leg work like faxing out prescriptions before I walk out the door and I get the call from the pharmacy before I even get home from the Dr. My wife and I have been going here for the past year and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

DR. T IS VERY COMPATIONATE. HE HAS BEEN THERE FOR ME THE LAST TEN (10) YEARS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. HIM. YOUR THE BEST DR. T.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

im a women early 30s..know him for more then 5yrs..lets just say he's a Angel sent from above..he's a very good doctor,he really cares about my Health..

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

As a senior, I have had many doctors. Dr. Theodorou was recommended by the nurse hotline of my Medicare supplement insurance company. He and his staff are the most personable and efficient, as well as knowledgeable and effective in their communications, that I have ever dealt with. I rated them as the best, because I am pleased to be experiencing it.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

very careful to follow up on my complaints,through, well informed and up to date. Staff also efficient and professional.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

By far one of the best doctors I've seen and there have been a multitude.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Kevin P. Theodorou's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1995)