Ratings for Dr. Tapas Banerjee

He is by far the worst doctor I have ever had the displeasure of going to ! Seems the only thing he believes in is the mighty dollar...the health care field has come a very long long way with promoting safe and effective ways of boosting the immune system, unfortunately they are all a placebo effect in his words if he can't make a buck off it. No wonder know one has difficulty getting in to see him ! All the competent doctors actually have patients.... He actually believes vitamins don't work... they too are just a placebo effect. Where the heck did he scam his license ???? Be very careful putting too much trust in a health care worker of this nature....no good will come of it. Sometimes a quick appointment isn't always quality advise. Be your own advocate !! Take care and stay healthy =)

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Called on tuesday at 2pm answering machine said, "closed early due to lack of business" what kinda Dr. has lack of business, maybe one that has had the same patient for over 17 years still doesnt know names, send yu for surgery and has no idea what kinda surgery you had, or even why you went. He is all about money!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

What can i say he's the best and i miss him terribly. Wish he would move up to kirkland lake. He still has my file and i can still see him when i visit there.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

I have always been able to get an appointment on short notice,even the same day. Takes the time to explain the meaning of test results and answer all the questions I've asked. Polite and professional office.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Always punctual. Can get an appointment when I need one. Friendly.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

I can always get an appt on the day I need. He refers when he has to and I'm always happy with his service. He's friendly, his staff are wonderful and he hasn't steered my family wrong yet. My daughter still comes from 1 1/2 hrs away to see him. Sharon Turner

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

He is a very friendly doctor, and has been a great help to me. I never have a problem getting in to see him in short notice. Leslie West

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

I can always get in right away, he is very punctual and is very friendly and helpful. I am glad he is my doctor. I have moved about 25 minutes away and will not give him up.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

I feel very lucky to have him for a doctor. I think they should be paid more money, even though that isnt important to him. Thank you Howard Smith

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

Has been very helpful and I can get an appointment promptly.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006