Ratings for Dr. Pamela C. Bingham

Very nice, knowledgeable Doctor. I love that this clinic has a separate waiting room for infants.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Pamela Bingham is without a doubt the best doctor i have been to. i have seen countless doctors because of my health. i saw her for 13 years (until i was 19). she always went above and beyond for my family and me. having a bad immune system she made sure to hold shots for my family and me. when i couldn't afford my asthma medicine she got it for me. she is a doctor who works for the love of helping people not for the money. she was never rude and she saved my brothers life, she found out about his diabetes and got him in right away to a doctor. i have recommended her to all my friends with kids and when i have kids thats where they will go. she has never questioned my mom when she says we are sick, she just got us in right away. she never over books and takes amazing care of each patient. also when i did a missions trip she supported me and in the future i hope to do medical mission along side her!! she is the best!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

Ms. Bingham's credibility of being a pediatrician is very shaky. My 7-year boy almost died from her practice. During the end of last month (9/09), my son has fever above 103 degree for 4 days, and he was brought back to the clinic twice and I also made numerous call to talk to the nurse who work at that clinic. All they have suggested is take "fever reducer (Tylno & Motrim) every 4 hours rotation, and prescribe some medicine *(CEPHALEXIN for "strep throat" and "PROMETH/COD" for coughing). And since Ms. Bingham's prescription is a totally useless and waste, my child's fever keep shooting up to 104 above and Ms. Bingham still did not realize how serious the problem is, and she even become impatient about my increased anxious and worry by telling me that my second visit to the clinic should be the "Last one". Until my son's lip turned into blue that I rushed him to the J.C. Lincoln hospital emergency room and find out that he is in life threatening sitation of viral pneumonia.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009