Ratings for Dr. Terry H. Vondrak

My son has a very rare genetic condition. When we moved here year ago and found out about my son's condition it was a hell not only to cope with all emotional pain, but to struggle with my son's previous pediatrics office. I decided to find another peds for my baby. Not only that dr Vondrak has been a great doctor ever since we started to see him, but he also has been so supportive to us through all this difficult time we are dealing with out son. He is one of those doctors who cares and loves his job. He loves kids and really take care of them. we have been extremely happy since he is taking care of our son.He is always there when we need him. Also everyone else that his office is super nice and friendly. Very nice bed side manners too.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

A+ doc! He has cared for my 4 kids with excellence. I am thankful for Dr. Vondrak!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr. Vondrak has cared for all my nieces and nephews. He now looks after my five year old son and has been fantastic !! He is right on the mark and parents know what to expect in the course of thier children's care. I wish my own doctor was as good as Dr. Vondrak. Thank you Dr. Vondrak from our whole family. Many of the kids are now in their 20's and doing fine. Great start in life thanks to you.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008

Dr. Terry H. Vondrak's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Harvard-Pilgrim