Ratings for Dr. Edouard Mouaikel

Dr. Mouaikel is a good doctor however his front office should get a minus mark. I have been trying to get my prescriptions moved to a new online pharmacy for over a week. 3 phone calls to their office and I am only able to leave a message. No returned calls. I will be going to a new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Mouaikel is an amazing, compassionate and caring doctor. He spends quality time with me and addresses all my concerns. I've never had this great of experience with past doctors. His staff is also professional and kind. Overall great office and Doctor. Now my whole family sees Dr. Mouaikel and they love him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Mouaikel is very knowledgeable and is willing to listen to what I have to say.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Dr. M walks in with a laptop & stays that way reviewing your file and tests. He spends a great deal of time with you - go with a list. He is very polite and patient. I never had to wait too long past my appointment time. He has on-premises lab. He doesn't actually treat you, but is a referring internist & has a referral desk, but some of his referral Drs are not that good. There are long phone waits to make appointment - better to go to the office and make the appointment in person. You can usually get in the same week. Also, partly because of the time he takes with each patient, his nurse Jennifer is always rushing, abrupt & at time can be very unfriendly), but remember your're there to see him, not her. Unfortunately, she also calls with lab results and talks a mile-a-minute & gets impatient when you ask for repeats. However, over-all I'm quite pleased with the whole physician group.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

He was a little behind but spent as much time as needed with me. He made sure I knew what I needed and asked many questions of me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Mouaikel is always running behind/late but when he does see you, you are not rushed and he gives you all of the time you need with him. He is very kind, conciencious and cautious with your health. He appears to care! Assistant Jennifer is moody, abrupt and always too rushed.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Very Helpful and very kind man who I feel comfortable going to. He has a nurse practitioner who is also wonderful named Despina.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Edouard Mouaikel's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

AARP