Ratings for Dr. Steven Chen

After the surgery I discovered that I was charged more than I had been quoted. When I called to inquire about this I was given a run around about whose responsibility it was to help me. Ultimately I wound speaking with Destiny . She was rude, condescending and unprofessional. When I suggested I would speak to Dr. Chen about the issue she informed me that he would not be concerned about the problem as he was only interested in the outcome of the surgery. Later I did speak to Dr. Chen about it, he did secure a refund for me but he then proceeded to say that I should have been able to handle this myself without his involvement and that Destiny was very respectful and professional and in a passive way called me a liar. This is my second surgery with Dr. Chen, my first being when he first started his practice. A lot has changed since then. I would not recommend you go to him unless you are prepared to deal with a very rude, condescending office staff but most especially Destiny.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Destiny at the office was rude, disrespectful and condescending...She also made me aware that she was not concerned about her behavior....Once she realized I was not going to serve up my Health Insurance card for their use, that's when the attitude started..She was not concerned about me as a potential patient or client...She made that clear..If the Doctor is okay with Destiny representing him and his practice of his office than I would advise you to go elsewhere..Stay Away..

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

He may perform procedures that will cost you a lot money, that may not be necessary. Be sure to ask what every little thing will cost immediately after being called back to an exam room.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Steven Chen's Credentials

• Spanish

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ