Ratings for Dr. Christine P. Mohler

Every time I have come to the office I have received nothing less than the best. The front office staff are always so sweet and accommodating, the MA's are patient and tender with my kiddos and the doctors are just plain wonderful with them as well. I recommend this office in its entirety to all of my friends who are looking for a pediatrician. I read another comment that said they are only about money and I must beg to differ, they have been more than accommodating with my insurance stuff, billing me if I can't pay the co-pay at the time and what not. If they were about money they wouldn't let me leave the office without paying. I feel they focus on the need of the child, the well being of the child above and beyond anything else. They make any parent comfortable and honestly are just plain awesome. So thankful we have her as our doctor for as long as we have!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

My ins co covers immunizations and admin fees at 100%. In scheduling an appt with this office I explained that the appt was for the flu vaccine ONLY! They still attempted to charge me for the vaccine, but accepted my word that my ins co would pay 100%. One month after the appt I received a bill for a co-pay even though my ins co paid the claim. At first this office said my ins co only covered the vaccine and that the charge was for the admin fee. Further investigation revealed that my ins co paid both the vaccination and admin fee at 100%. This office charged me a office visit fee even though I did not see the physician. According to my ins co they should not do this. This office refuses to admit any wrongdoing. I have appealed the claim and filed a formal complaint. I called to request my children's records, as I plan to move to another practice, only to discover they charge a fee for this as well. Seems to me this practice is all about the $, not the patient or cust serv.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

We just moved to Gilbert and I took my daughter to see Dr. Mohler for her six month well baby visit. I love this doctor. She is so personable and down to earth. The office is clean and the staff is wonderful. I am so happy I chose this pediatrician for my baby.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Dr. Christine P. Mohler's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1994)