You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Holden Chow

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

He is not helpful to help my son dealing with allergies for 8 years, and I have to see another doctor who cures him better. Now he is 11. I do not think Holden is a skillful doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr Chow is by far the best Dr in Abbotsford. He is very compassionate and really knows that every patient is different and treats you accordingly.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

When living in Mission, B.C. Dr. Chow was our family Dr. WE cannot say anything bad about him. He pulled me through a great need arouse. We moved to Vernon and still wish he was my family Dr. My family Dr. is an excellent one as well. So I am blessed. Thank-you.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Chow has been my Dr. since 2004. He took me on as a patient when I moved to Abbotsford; he is my daughters family doctor. I highly recommend him and consider him one of the best doctors I have ever seen in my 54 years. He is honest, caring, knowlegable and consistent. I trust him totally. I do not think he is taking patients at this time, but when and if he does again, I would say you are safe in his hands. He is not always available but has good backup in other Doctors in his clinic.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

doctor chow had helped me for many years, he answers any questions i have no matter how big or how small. i am so thankful i have dr chow. your the best.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

Friendly doc, is not a pill pusher and genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Holden Chow's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Have had such amazing care from Dr. Chow. He listens and doesn't just push pills on you. So thankful to have him as our Doctor"

August 26, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V2S0" to "V3G 0C1". Address has been updated from "None" to "2362 Whatcom Road #105, Abbotsford". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16048535424".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He is not helpful to help my son dealing with allergies for 8 years, and I have to see another doctor who cures him better. Now he is 11. I do not think Holde..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible doctor, in my last 2 visits he laughed at my symptoms and at me, then he lied to my face."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He has been my Doctor for years, the best in Abbotsford . I drive 45min to see him and it is worth it"

November 7, 2014