Ratings for Dr. Holden Chow

Absolutely the best doctor in town. so caring and takes time to listen even when in a rush

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr chow was our family Dr. He was our Dr with our first child. Dr chows then youngest patient. Our son is now 12.5 yrs old. He was great! We sadly had to leave his practice because we moved to Kamloops. We miss him as our dr. He was caring, kind and helpful. Thank you Dr Chow!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Chow has been our family Physician for 15 years, and we love him! He takes the time to listen, is very knowledgeable, and there is nobody I would rate higher than him!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

This is the wrong doctor to go to if you have a documented pain issue. I have severe chronic pain in part due to complications from multiple surgeries in the past. I can't even get a script for T3's but he'll gladly prescribe me antidepressants or gabapentin that are supposed to "help" my pain. After trying his suggestion of both things mentioned above to no avail, he told me to try otc pain relievers and sent me on my way. So much for do no harm.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I'm GOD and Dr Holden chow is a great Doctor. Who cares a lot about all his patients .he's been my Dr for 16 years .and cared about all my needs.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Have had such amazing care from Dr. Chow. He listens and doesn't just push pills on you. So thankful to have him as our Doctor

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

He is not helpful to help my son dealing with allergies for 8 years, and I have to see another doctor who cures him better. Now he is 11. I do not think Holden is a skillful doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Horrible doctor, in my last 2 visits he laughed at my symptoms and at me, then he lied to my face.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

He has been my Doctor for years, the best in Abbotsford . I drive 45min to see him and it is worth it

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014