Dr. Manny Solnik

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Manny Solnik

Dr. Solnik worries more about how many people he will see in an hour than what is actually wrong with them. He will take 2 min to diagnose an antibiotic for you and set you on your way. This of course after waiting for him for 2 hours. Contrary to good medical help, he treats people as means for his dollar. I would encourage him to develop practices that remind him of his sworn oath to help people as opposed to keep having them come back for more tests and more appointments to get the said results.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr.Solnik is one of the most knowledgeable and approachable doctor's I have ever met. When I became his patient 5-6 years ago I was healthy person wanted to have a physician to be able to have regular annual physical examinations done. He is taking a great care of his patients no matter how trivial or more severe your concerns are. He has a great list of specialists , experienced and great diagnostics as just as himself. I feel so greatful to call him my physician. He is really a gem among other medical professionals! Thank you Dr. Solnik for being such awesome human being!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Solnik for 10 years. I really like his attentive nature and good heart. He pays attention, talks extensively about medical stuff and life stuff as it relates to your condition. I really like his staff, they are quick to respond to referrals and follow-up calls. Also they can always manage to squeeze you in for emergency visits on non-after hour days. I'm pretty satisfied with Dr Solnik and his team. I have referred people to his walk-in clinic. I hope he doesn't retire soon!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

The wait times can be ridiculous, but that's just a norm at most Dr's offices. The staff are alright. Dr Solnick is funny and will always send you to get tested on whatever your concern is and this is great; however in this day and age Dr's need to get on board with holistic health as it too plays a part in our well being. Do not expect to get his support on this if this is what you are looking for. Looking for alternatives to medicines that give you worst side effects than what you currently have should never be a bad thing. I appreciate a dr who is able to accept the role holistic health/healing plays in a persons wellbeing, he is not.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Been our doctor for years. Great bedside manner and caring and understanding. Now if we can just work on the wait time lol

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Manny Solnik has been in our family for more than 20 years. From myself to my mom to my siblings and both all our children and soon great gran. He is very approachable, honest, through all and not the least insensitive to your needs. He is just one of the few doctors left in this medical industry that takes the Sincere TIME and EFFORT in diagnosing his patients. He cares with a great regard and every patient is treated with a high regard and respect. He treats you as an individual not a numbered visit. Great and efficient Doctor and person of integrity.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

An Amazing Family Dr. He's been my Dr. for over 15 years and has always taken great care of me and my family.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Solnik is a great doctor, well informed, he referrs to the required specialists when needed. I showed up late for my appointment and only had to wait 15 minutes, even though he is a very busy. Easy going and breaks down the medical mumbo jumbo talk that I can easily understand what's going on with my body.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Solnik has been my doctor for many years. When you call and explain the problem the staff will fit you in. You will have to wait but his schedule is flexible if you need him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I travel from across the country to see him. He is knowledgeable, has great bedside manner and makes the effort to get to know his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Manny Solnik's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients