Ratings for Dr. Manny Solnik

Dr. Manny Solnik has been in our family for more than 20 years. From myself to my mom to my siblings and both all our children and soon great gran. He is very approachable, honest, through all and not the least insensitive to your needs. He is just one of the few doctors left in this medical industry that takes the Sincere TIME and EFFORT in diagnosing his patients. He cares with a great regard and every patient is treated with a high regard and respect. He treats you as an individual not a numbered visit. Great and efficient Doctor and person of integrity.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

An Amazing Family Dr. He's been my Dr. for over 15 years and has always taken great care of me and my family.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Solnik is a great doctor, well informed, he referrs to the required specialists when needed. I showed up late for my appointment and only had to wait 15 minutes, even though he is a very busy. Easy going and breaks down the medical mumbo jumbo talk that I can easily understand what's going on with my body.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Solnik has been my doctor for many years. When you call and explain the problem the staff will fit you in. You will have to wait but his schedule is flexible if you need him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I travel from across the country to see him. He is knowledgeable, has great bedside manner and makes the effort to get to know his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Over rated. Needs to be more caring. Have to wait forever to see him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Great people skills but needs to update knowledge and skillset

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

With dr.solnik for 20 years and he has looked after me and to my family of 4 impeccably. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

We have been his patients for over 20 years. Wait times are worth it knowing that he looks after the four of us. Seeing him today on Sunday was a breeze. In and out under half hour.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

I have been with Doctor Solnic for over 25 years. Unfortunately I have moved to Watertown and twice I have changed doctors going back both times. This time,despite the drive I am staying. Driving 40 minutes to get a good doctor is worth my health and life.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015