You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Manny Solnik

Great people skills but needs to update knowledge and skillset

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

We have been his patients for over 20 years. Wait times are worth it knowing that he looks after the four of us. Seeing him today on Sunday was a breeze. In and out under half hour.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

I have been with Doctor Solnic for over 25 years. Unfortunately I have moved to Watertown and twice I have changed doctors going back both times. This time,despite the drive I am staying. Driving 40 minutes to get a good doctor is worth my health and life.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

My kids and I really love having Dr. Solnik as our doctor. He's extremely easy to talk to. He's extremely knowledgable and he knows the best specialists in everything. He's smart enough to know that when he wants to help you and it's not his field he sends you to the best. We've been going for many many years and wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. We know we'll have to wait but he's well worth the wait. Thx for being such an amazing doctor, an amazing person in general!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Feanny has an amazing personality when dealing with children. He was very charming and playful with my 2 year old son and had my son laughing uncontrollably during the entire exam. My son was enjoying himself so much that he did not even know that a test was being performed on him. The friendliest doctor when it comes to children by far.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Waiting for an hour now to see my doctor, I'll soon be flopping on the floor. When you come into his office just step around me to avoid any odd noises. Hopefully they will take me in soon.. The staff behind the counter is something else - they were supposed to open at 10 am on Saturday, but there's no one to be seen at 10 am. Finally 10:20 rolls around and the doctor informs us his receptionist just got a speeding ticket. The doctor is okay, I came in were really severe symptoms he checked my temperature and it was 102.2 and sent me to the emergency - without giving me ibuprofen to at least bring the fever down.

Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Solnik's office is a busy place, people know the value and his waiting area is always crowded, so do not complain about his punctuality. He is easy but attentive. With my 2 kids I have seen his many (Manny) faces, when he sees something serious in your health development you probably will not recognize him at all (may God forbid you from anything serious). Me and my family are glad to have access to his services and could not wish for more. Thank you Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Manny Solnik's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Great people skills but needs to update knowledge and skillset"

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "With dr.solnik for 20 years and he has looked after me and to my family of 4 impeccably. Great doctor. "

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been his patients for over 20 years. Wait times are worth it knowing that he looks after the four of us. Seeing him today on Sunday was a breeze. In and..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Doctor Solnic for over 25 years. Unfortunately I have moved to Watertown and twice I have changed doctors going back both times. This time,desp..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My kids and I really love having Dr. Solnik as our doctor. He's extremely easy to talk to. He's extremely knowledgable and he knows the best specialists in eve..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Feanny has an amazing personality when dealing with children. He was very charming and playful with my 2 year old son and had my son laughing uncontrollabl..."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family has been with Dr. Solnick for 13 years and we love him. Best doctor ever. "

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family has been with Dr Solnik for over 10 years and we feel lucky to have him as our family doctor."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Waiting for an hour now to see my doctor, I'll soon be flopping on the floor. When you come into his office just step around me to avoid any odd noises. Hopeful..."

January 28, 2015