Dr. Mark R. Treegoob

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Treegoob

Mark has helped me immensely with my OCD and anxiety issues. In just a short period of time, using the tools Mark has given me, I have gained the skills to control my anxiety naturally, rather than just popping more pills. He understands anxiety and how to best work with you on it. I agree with Paula, he's patient, kind, firm, straight forward, thorough and creates a safe place. I would highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Treegoob has always given me great information and help since my ADHD diagnosis. He is very informed about the modern research going on in the psych world and if somethings not working for you, he can offer tons of advice and alternative methods for you to try what suits you best. He's aware that there are different types of people with different mentalities and personalities and he doesn't believe in the "one-size-fits-all" ideology that many others have bought into.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Treegoob has been great! He is very knowledgable about OCD and has given me a new perspective!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. Mark R. Treegoob's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I did my undergraduate degree in Psychology at George Washington University and my graduate work at Indiana State University with a fellowship at Devereux Foundation. I have been in practice for 40 years in the Valley.

• English

• Indiana State University (Grad. 1976)

• Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
  • Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
  • Anxiety
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Anger management