Ratings for Dr. Gina M. Dado

What a mess. Her office staff is beyond rude and incompetent. I was charged more than I was supposed to for my copayment. The Dr. wrote the prescription wrong for me, which caused my insurance to deny a refill later on. When I called her office, her nurse Denise was beyond rude and it took several phone calls over two days to convince her to revise the prescription as she would not acknowledge there was a problem. It took me over a week to resolve the issue and the whole time Dr. Dado was nowhere to be found despite my requests to speak to her. I landed in the hospital prior to all this because of my condition, so not having the prescription was beyond serious for me, but apparently it was not their concern or priority.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr.Dado is the best doctor one could ever ask for ..specially with the first baby when you have numerous apprehensions and unending queries..she has been very patient and so caring.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I can't say enough about Dr. Dado. She is fantastic! So knowledgeable and caring and never makes you feel rushed, or makes you feel silly about your concerns. Her staff is just as fantastic. I had a wonderful experience beginning to end and that is rare nowadays.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

I loved my experience with Dr. Dado - she's super friendly and very knowledgeable about her field.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr. Dado is wonderful at relating to patients and making you feel at ease. She delivered both of my children via C-section and I was very pleased with her the entire time. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. Gina M. Dado's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)