Ratings for Dr. Bertram T. Matsumoto

I have been seen Dr. Matsumoto since 2005. I've had about 6 jobs since then. When he wasn't covered under my insurance 2015-2017, I didn't go for an exam. I know that's not wide but he is that good and I had a hard time finding someone out there with acceptable reviews. His staff is phenomenal. They walk you through every step of the eye exam so that you know what to expect every step of the way. Love it. Had to wait a little while to get called back after my appointment but it could have been that my paperwork was being reviewed since I hadn't been there for a few years. Worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

I have been Dr. Matsumoto ‘s patient for many years. I had a cataract surgery recently and Dr. Matsumoto ‘s skills and care were outstanding. What made this experience incredible is how meticulously the whole process is organized. You receive a package of information that cover absolutely everything you need to know to be prepared for the surgery. Lisa Powers, Dr. Matsumoto ‘s assistant is responsible for this superbly organized process. The combination of an outstanding physician and a great office is not very common, but very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Excellent outcome during and following eye surgery

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Bertram T. Matsumoto's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)