Ratings for Dr. Lori L. McNeal

I called one morning to schedule an emergency visit, I did not have a regular Ob at the time, and they told me to come right in. I was in so much and I felt like she was very thorough in her care for me that day. She told me "we will do everything we can to get to the bottom of this." She sent me for multiple tests and was very patient with me. I like her so far! I haven't had good experiences with Ob doctors yet, hopefully she will be the one for me!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor before. Not only was she wonderful, but so was her staff, especially nurse Julie!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

She is the best Dr. that I have ever met. She is new to our area and is by far the smartest, sweetest and genuine person I have ever met. Her level of care for her patients exceeds any and all in this area. We (as a whole community) are so lucky to have her here with us!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. McNeal is the best doctor I have ever had. She may have been late to office appointments a few times but give the doctor a break she is very busy with births and she always makes time for you in your appointment. This doctor saved my life years ago and I would and have recommend her to anybody and everybody. She is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I love Dr. McNeal! I went to her with all 3 of my pregnancies and felt very comfortable having her as my doctor. She was very friendly, always remembered me between pregnancies, and was always happy and positive. Her smile and positive attitude always calmed me when I was nervous and she went out of her way many times as I was on long distance bed rest to do everything she could do get me home as soon as possible with a healthy baby. Her office is 1 hour away from where I live and it was well worth the drive for all the appointments and even worth being on long distance bed rest so that I could be closer to the hospital where she delivers. I wouldn't have changed anything about my experience with her. She's amazing.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

This was my first pregnancy, I was dissapointed after visiting Dr. McNeil's office. The staff acted irritated that I was even there. The Dr. was dismissive and showed very little concern for my health issues. She didn't even run blood tests for my anemia. Luckly I got changed Dr.'s after finding this site, I'm happy I did. I would not recommend this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

For legal purposes I cannot go into to much detail. I will say dr. McNeal is neglectful in her practice. She nicked me which caused me to lose half my blood in surgery and punctured my bladder. Instead of trying to fix her problems she ignores them. Not good practice if you are her patient. Beware.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Her office staff was extremely rude and her office manager Allison was extremely rude. She yelled at me on the phone and ended up hanging up on me after insulting me and telling me how frustrated she was for 20 minutes. I called to ask why we got an extra 1000 dollar bill was all. I absolutely can not believe how she treated me. She promised me a call back from the Doctor and well that never happened. No one should be treated how they treated me. I would go further into detail but this would get long fast, enough said that if you go here never ever question a bill they send you even if it is a grand higher than they previously told you the procedure would cost or you will get yelled at and told you need to know more about health care and care more about what they make. I did research and found out that Banner had their money so basically she got angry with me for nothing, I even took care of their charge still and still waiting on a phone call though.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. McNeal. She was great with my first pregnancy and is providing the same outstanding service with baby #2. I would recommend her to anyone! I really love her nurse, Jan, as well. She always calls me back quickly and is always so knowledgable and calming to talk to. Neither ever make me feel like I'm asking a dumb question. She delivered my nephew as well as 7 other babies of a couple of friends of mine - 2 which were every high risk. If you want a dr. who is easy to talk to, highly skilled, and who remembers you, go to Dr. McNeal!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. McNeal has delivered 2 of my babies and is helping me with the 3 pregnancy right now. With all 3 pregnancies there has only been 1 time that she miss our office appointment because she was delivering a baby...I think that is amazing! She is so caring and always listens to my questions. She is very friendly and outgoing. I would recommend her to anyone and all my sisters and friends go to her. Her nurses are amazing as well. If I call and leave a message they always get right back to me. I'm so lucky to have her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. Lori L. McNeal's Credentials

• French

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Delta Dental