Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Lugo

Dr.Lugo does not take the time to listen. Hateful staff, Sherie who runs the front desk is rude and Dr. Lugo is not compassionate. Will not refer this Dr. to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr Lugo has been our family doctor for years. I have always found him to be very knowledgeable and helpful. He takes the time to ask a lot of questions and then decides on what should be done. He can be a little aggressive when questioned on his decision but he has always ended up right. Donna his nurse if the nicest person and very professional.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

We found Dr Lugo through a referral from a friend and we couldn't be happier. Dr. Lugo is up to date on the latest published research and treatment alternatives related to family practice. I like Dr. Lugo so much I wish he would follow-up on his patients when they are admitted to the local hospital, and coordinate their care there - but I guess that would complicate his practice and his life!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Steven J. Lugo's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1978)