Ratings for Dr. A Leone Steele

I recently had Dr. steel as a duty Doctor. I was excited when I saw her come in because I thought she look like such a nice kind lady as I do not like going to new doctors. She was not a warm and fuzzy doctor by any means but I found her pleasant enough. She figured out my issue and didnt waste my time or hers on chit chat. Would not hesitate to see her again

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I have been with Dr. steele for over 20 years. She is so comforting.. Knows her stuff... Tells you like it is no sugar coating. Love Dr. Steele!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Steele is very knowledgeable and thorough. No, she is not a "cozy" doctor who engages her patients in chit chat but she cares about them and makes sure we get the best care possible.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Been going to this doctor for years , she is amazing , she looks out for you, she does not give out meds unless you need them,she is for your health. .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr Steele is a harsh doctor that shows little to no compassion for her patients. Also very important to know that She is NOT pro choice.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Very busy doctor, just love her, she has been my doctor for many years, very thourough and understanding very passionate.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

when she was in the office (had to wait almost 3 months for an appt.) she was really quick to get you out once you actually got in to see her. I was having asthma flareups and her respone was "Yeah, it'll do that...is that all?". Her staff at the Colby office were always very rude, but that probably had to do with them possibly being overworked. When I cancelled an appt becuase it was going to take 2 months to get to get in there were some very snarky sighs and no goodbyes. I was going to Dr. Steele for over a decade and it only seems to have been the last 5 years that I though she was starting to slip. I'm all for her Doctor's beyond Boarders work but I think she is fooling herself to think that she can run a successful family practice as well.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Both my husband and I have Dr. Steel as our doctor and wonder just what we will do when she retires. We find she is a great doctor. We have had some of the problems others have listed and found her to be very professional and efficient when we seen her about them. Obviously someone was having a bad day, not necessarily the doctor. My father had a bad doctor, and believe me I know what a bad doctor is like.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

The problem with dr Steele is that she has volunteerd her time in third world country's and has come back with a very bad attitude towards her patients. If you are not suffering from aids or half dead she seems to think your issue is insignificant. She sent me away months ago for an issue she saw no problem with and months later I find out I will need surgery and it could have been prevented if it was caught earlier. This to me is malpractice and I will be seeking legal council.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Steele is an excellent doctor. She listens and is very caring. She knows when to send me to a specialist. I am very thankful to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013