Ratings for Dr. James M. Graham

He makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. My sister had (complicated) 3 pregnancies with him, including 2 births, I had both my babies with him, he is an incredible doctor! My entire family LOVES Dr. Graham!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Graham! He is very knowledgeable and really takes his time with his patients. (I see this as a good thing, but just be warned: this can lead to some pretty long wait times!) He has a very gentle, calming presence and was always an absolute pleasure to talk to, which was a huge plus for this first-time mom. However, his office staff really leave something to be desired. I often got the feeling that they were trying to pass me along to someone else so they didn't have to deal with me. They sometimes took days to return phone calls, even when the calls were regarding some potentially serious issues. I put up with them only because I think Dr. Graham is so wonderful; if not for him, I would have tried to find a different office months ago.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

My daughter was preg. And she diagestinal dietibies and she had told that if she was going be tore real bad when she going to be in labor with her daughter she wanted c- section but instead she came out with 27 stitches . Then in Jan she Had the mereen iud inserted and she has nothing but problems . He tells her that she is fine but her family doctor tells her something different.

Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr.Graham is great. I hope this isn't an unallowed comment, but I have 3 other friends that go to him as well and he has delivered a total of 5 kids between him (including twins). My friends and I joke and call him the "Vagina Whisperer" because he has such a soft-spoken voice and manner (you know...along the lines of the ghost whisperer, horse whisperer, etc). We think he is great...always willing to listen and take as much time as you need to have all of your questions answered. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

He is awesome and I recommend him to everyone that needs an OB/GYN. I was hesitant to see a male OB/GYN but he was great and even my husband likes him. He answered all our questioned and showed he really cared.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr. James M. Graham's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)