Ratings for Dr. Jonathan W. Wilding

Arrogant, slovenly, and a know-it-all for starters. He is not a surgeon, but knew more than my surgeon. He is not a psychiatrist, yet tried to act like one. His bedside manner is nonexistent, and his poor grammar was embarrassing. He told my 87 yr. old mother-in-law during an office visit that he didn't think she'd still be with us. My impression was that he is intimidated by anyone with intelligence who might ask questions or seek an explanation. There are plenty of top-notch doctors in Louisville; don't settle for the B team.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I think Dr. Wilding is like most doctor's now, patient churn. Get em in get em out. But in all honesty I appreciate that as I don't wait around 2 hours to talk to the doctor. He has always been staight and to the point. If I am too fat he says I overweight and need to lose weight. Why sugar coat it? He is not going to spend 30 minutes with you but he is very thorough and if he isn't 100% on a medication he will pull out a book and research it right then and there.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr. Jonathan W. Wilding's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)