Ratings for Dr. Hedvika U. Heinicke

Dr Heinicke was pleasent taking as much time as necessary, listened to my issues and previous test. Read all of my records that were we were able to provide. She requested many tests and she very responsive with results but i was still not given a complete diagnosis no symptoms or test could point to what was going on with my health condition. As a doctor I liked her but I am still looking for diagonist.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Dr.Heineki has been a God send for my. Other Drs. failed to detect my condition. It was rare. She zero'd right in on it. While they all were trying, I was on my way to being blind, or having a stroke. She found it in the second visit with test she had done.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

She was the most unprofessional, rude, and uncaring doctor I have ever been associated with! I asked my mother to express her concerns to the Dr and before she could say anything, Dr. Heinicke interjected and said, "never mind, it's boring, it's not important..." The heck it is....my mother WAS the patient.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr. Hedvika U. Heinicke's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

AHC