Ratings for Dr. Jack C. Morgan

June 2016, my experience with this unprofessional,jerk of a person was the worst I've experienced in awhile. I walked in with my two small children to receive refills for the previous sessions that were canceled by his office. The talk was pretty much small talk to see how I was doing and I was going to tell him about the two little ones I had with me. All of a sudden this jerk began pointing his finger in my face,telling me in an aggressive tone,"YOU DON"T COME IN HERE AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND YOU DON"T COME IN HERE AND TALK ABOUT MY DEAD MOTHER, BECAUSE YOU SHOULD HAVE RESCHEDULED YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH THIS OFFICE. " NOW YOU GET UP AND GET YOUR A**UP AND GET OUT OF MY D*** OFFICE. (HE STOPPED SHORT OF SAYING THE N***** WORD) , AND STATED IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT..." So when I called him up on him finishing his statement, HE STATED I'M NOT GOING TO SAY THIS AGAIN, GET UP AND GET THE H** OUT OF MY OFFICE BEFORE I CALL SECURITY. SO PLEASE CHECK THE CREDENTIALS OF A CREDIBLE DOCTOR BEFORE GOING TO THIS MANIAC!!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Jack C. Morgan's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)