Ratings for Dr. Richard G. Pearce

Friendly, helpful, efficient. Dr Pearce took the time to explain the procedure and answered all my questions. Three weeks out from surgery and I feel great with no pain.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

The greatest Dr of all time, I received excellent care I was difficult case I had a fracture spine, needed a disk replacement and needed a spinal fusion. I had a bad experience with a former Dr that did a spinal laminectomy which caused my spinal fracture. I am very lucky Dr Pearce helped me and I appreciate each day of my life. It took a long time and a lot effort on my part but because I had a great caring Dr I very lucky to be sharing my experience.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Pearce excels as a top orthopedist among all orthopedists. He has always addressed even my most minute physical orthopedic problems in a timely manner and with the utmost professional knowledge and skill. He has also made referrals for me to other excellent doctors when needed. His staff, especially Sheila, have ALL been wonderful in assisting me and in providing me with pertinent information and in scheduling procedures for me. I cannot give enough accolades to both Dr. Pearce and his staff. No one could find a better orthopedist.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

He was great - took time to explain things, very nice.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Richard G. Pearce's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Banner Health