Ratings for Dr. Briggs

Dr. Briggs is not my doctor but I have had consults with her regarding my clients (I am a social worker). She tries very hard to get the services and supports that her patient needs, especially regarding mental health issues.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2007

Dr. Briggs is very understanding, a good listener, & refers you to specialists if she wants another opinion. When I meet with her,I never feel rushed or restricted in any way. I am comfortable when discussing concerns with her. She is knowledgable & up-to-date with treatments. She's great. I wish my husband could get on her client list.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2007

One word. Wonderful! All the staff and Doctors at the clinic are wonderful, too! We are truely blessed.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr Briggs is an extremely competent physician. She is thorough and knowledgeable and has a kind and caring way. Dr. Briggs will refer a patent to a specialist when she feels it is in his/her best interest. Waiting times are relatively short at the clinic, but one never feels rushed when it is necessary to visit her office. We are very fortunate to have a Doctor of her caliber in our community.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

Dr. D. Briggs is very good. She takes the time needed with each patient. This sometimes causes appointments to be a bit late, but she never rushes you out the door like many doctors. My husband's doctor has implemented a rule that you cannot discuss more than 2 items during any one visit. This comes across as a money grabber, not of a doctor who cares about their patience. Dr. Briggs is there for you. I respect her and have total faith in her as my doctor of choice. I have been going to her now for almost 8 years. If she was taking new patients, I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Amazing Doctor. I wish they were all as good and attentive as Dr. Briggs.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006