Ratings for Dr. Kirk A. Wilcox

Dr Wilcox is a great doctor, like the other reviews said. But I wish I could rate Punctuality higher. He and his entire office are incredibly professional, efficient, and considerate of your time. With one recent appointment I was sitting back in my car with my prescription 18 minutes after my scheduled time. Amazing in this age of 2-hour waiting room visits!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Excellent doctor! Great bedside manner, very knowledgeable and helpful. Listens and empathizes unlike any other doctor I have seen. Hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Wilcox takes his time, listens, and provides wonderful information and advice. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and his staff is very helpful and friendly as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

He is very personable, great christian man. Great doctor, very maticulous. He's just great, if you need a good doctor, he is the one to choose.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Wonderful Doctor!! Very prompt and helpful. Cares and listens.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. Wilcox has taken care of me and my husband for 13 years, and we love him. He knows the specialist we need, if he can't fix us. Hopefully, we won't ever need to go to anyone else. If we're lucky, he won't move or retire 'til we're gone. :)

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Wilcox has been my doctor for five years. He is always helpful, and I have to say , he is the best doctor I have known in my 37 years on this planet. I highly recommend him to any one looking for a quality doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I love doctor Wilcox... he never forces drugs on you, and he's always known exactly what was wrong with me.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. Kirk A. Wilcox's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1991)