Ratings for Dr. Brian C. Beatty

Dr. Beatty is the most unprofessional doctor I have encountered. His bedside manner is non-existant. He never informed me when he was going to perform a test or insert an instrument, leaving me feeling VERY uncomfortable. He also 'padded' the bill with unnecessary tests that I never requested (or received results for), and his office was not helpful with resolving this issue. I should have read the reviews on his office before my exam. Had I known then what I know now, I would have just gone to Planned Parenthood for my annual exam and birth control.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I had an unnecessary c-section due to his convenience. My first child, and now I am forever forced to deliver at the hand of an OBGYN and my chances for VBAC are slim. My incision was held together by dermabond, and SPLIT OPEN upon discharge from the hospital. My baby bearing body is completely ruined due to poor practice.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I have never been treated so poorly in my life, as I was by Dr. Beatty. He was rude and disrespectful. He said unacceptable things like," I hope you know if you have cancer ...... you gave it to yourself." The manner in which he preformed the biopsy of my uterus, left me feeling raped. There was never any kind words, such as, " you will feel a light touch" or " this is going to be cold" Just shoving instruments in talking down to me the whole time. I have had my uterus biopsied before and never felt this way. I saw Dr. Beatty twice. I did not go back to find out if I have cancer. If I do........I don't want to hear it from him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Saved me an my child an i love his staff an i think god everyday for him an his staff

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

While Dr. Beatty may be knowledgeable, he fails to translate all of his glorious knowledge to his patients. He is rushed, uninformative, dismissive, and uncompassionate. I am everyday thankful that he did not deliver my child, though his office did manage to screwed up sending my paperwork to summit hospital (in the same building) (missing paperwork, other patients files in mine). Completely unprofessional in my experience and would never suggest or wish this office to anyone based on my experience.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Waiting room is like a Third World Country. Come 20 minutes after your appointment time, that way you'll only have to wait 15 minutes to even get weighed., followe dby another 30minutes to see the Dr.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

Dr. Brian C. Beatty's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Hermitage, TN