Ratings for Dr. Linda Gagnon

Incredibly rude and disrespectful. Will never come again and advise others to do the same.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Very forgetful and everything has to be her way or no way. Her nurse Carrie( I think her name) is nice but her secretary (young one) is very rude and condescending. Also she is never punctual herself and makes her patients wait past an hour most times but if you are five minutes late - look out! We need more doctors so people can have a choice to fire their doctor if they don't trust them or their staff!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I waited 3.5 hrs to see this physician in a walk-in clinic. I had been very ill for over a week and was there because I mismanaged what I thought was a cold ( more likely influenza or an upper respiratory infection at best) so that I could continue to work. Did this doctor listen to me? Yes. Did she examine me? Yes. Did she display empathy? Certainly. Most importantly, did she fix my problem. Absolutely. Did this doctor proselytize about religion (as mentioned in other reviews)? No. Was she condescending or offensive.? Also, no. I had been more ill as an adult than I can ever recall and this physician wrote me a simple prescription and gave very specific instructions on how to use it and it fixed me. I imagine that this lone physician running this clinic must have seen well over one hundred very sick people that day. Before we judge judgement we must seek evidence our claims and adhere first and foremost to facts. I was there because I was dying sick and was fixed by one of FEW experienced physicians that we have left in this province. I wasn’t there for life lessons or to make a “BFF” I was there to get well and because of this doc I did. I think it is important for people to zoom their lenses out a bit whilst in the process of casting judgement to assess things like, context—the conditions one is working in (the intense time crunch to see/help all of those sick humans) as well how well the actually perform their job. Last weekend this physician performed her job. I would like to use this as an opportunity to express gratitude to her for doing so.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

saw her in the walk-in clinic today (after a two hour wait) she was rude, abrupt and unsympathetic. She should not be a doctor if she doesn't like patients. Horrible person!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

terrible,terrible human being..not to mention doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Love her receptionist always helpful and sweet in an obviously crazy office.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever gone to. Condesending, rude, does not listen, opinionated and judgemental. That pretty much sums it up. Never again. You need to retire!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

This woman is judgemental, unknowledgeable and rude. I have been seeing her since I was a baby and have always disliked her but this last visit was the last straw. She does not let you finish what you have to say before she buts in with her judgement . I have had multiple experiences where I went in knowing what treatment I needed and she argued it and I had been left "investigating" my illness for years before we came back to me being right. This last visit I did not feel comfortable AT ALL discussing my health issues with her as she put me down constantly. She has a thing for trying to blame all health issues on having an eating disorder when you clearly do not. Her practice is not kept up to date as she had prescribed me medication that no pharmacies carried and they did not work. I had to go to a walk-in to get a different one where I was told the cream she gave me hasn't been used for years. I highly recommend you avoid her at all costs if you want a friendly, helpful DR. If you are one who likes to advocate for your own health she is not the one to talk to as she does not take into consideration anything you say.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

This woman treated me like i was a non-human. nuts.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Worst doctor you could possibly go to. She is terribly judgemental and quick to make assumptions without allowing you to finish speaking. She brings religion into her office (which in my opinion should be left out of medical practises) and forget talking to her about anything sexual related especially if you aren't married. She is very passive and I have even left her office as she let out a very loud and dramatic sigh. Any time I have visited her I have gotten anxiety. I'll stick to walk in clinics. Avoid her if you can.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Linda Gagnon's Credentials

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal