Ratings for Dr. Barb Matthews

very helpfully wish she was our family DOCTOR she run test unforntally had to hand my husband over to our Doctor so still donot know what wrong with him

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Fantastic Dr. So lucky to have her. Unfortunately always running very behind.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Greatest doctor around always remembers patients and their needs ...every dr. Should be like her.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr Mathews is what every doctor should be .....she is such a caring compassionate and knowledgeable being , she has a heart of GOLD .....And this town is so fortunate to have her :)

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr Mathews is a wonderful Dr/surgeon, kind caring giving, knowlegable, appropriate, she has made house calls and phone call to our home, to me at Childrens Hospital in London, every day while my son was there, when needed she came to visit my son every day. When my husband died she she attended our home along with Dr. Warren who was my husbands Doc. She never for gets my Son's death anniverary, she is a community supporter, if she meets myself or any of my family she always stops and asks about all my family.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Doctor Matthews is without a doubt the best doctor in Listowel. She is the only doctor in Listowel that truly wants to help people and make sure she gets the right care for each patient. Everyone I know wants 'Dr. Barb' and unfortunately she isn't accepting new patients because she is so in demand. It's too bad all Listowel doctors can't follow in her footsteps because we might actually have good healthcare in Listowel if they did. She is amazing and I can not say enough about her!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Excellent Doctor took great care of my parents - even came in to talk with us on her day off, when my Mom passed away.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

Dr. Matthews is to be commended for her dedication to her profession & patients. I had the privilege to have her attend to me in the Emergency Department. What a kind, gentle, sweet, caring and knowledgable doctor she is! Truly an angel sent from Heaven.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Was with my cousin as she gave birth today with Dr. Matthews (I was also with her as Dr.Matthews delivered another of her babies). I have been to hundreds of births (I am an RM) and observed dozens of doctors and she is quite simply the best. She spent more time in the room coaching, encouraging, and assessing than any doctor I have ever seen. She was caring and compassionate and sweet and gentle. Her skill through both labour and delivery is excellent, and when complications occur she is calm, decisive and reassuring. I am so impressed.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

She is very loving, caring, and has an excellent sence of style she is very helpful and tolerant. She is one of the best.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2010