Ratings for Dr. Valentina Cvetic

Dr. Cvetic is truly one of a kind! She listens, she's an angel. She cares. If anyone is referred to her just know you are blessed. I have been seeing her now for 2 years & she has provided me with the best care!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

She gave me hope and took the best care of me was concerned when I needed her to be and happy with me and that's amazing when you are so tired of all the fertility problems that I have had

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

The best doctor I have ever been to. Truly, one of a kind.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I saw Dr. Cvetic a couple years back. I was referred to her for hysterectomy. At least that's what I hoped for to finally relieve my pelvic pain, intermittent bleeding etc. Initially I thought she was great, she listened, did some more tests and gave me a lot of information (Pamphlets to read). But on my 4th visit, after having had an MRI, it was like she was a different person. She was over an hour late (no explanation why the delay). After basically planning my hysterectomy she suddenly was abrupt and said: I don't think surgery is needed, it doesn't come without risks you know. I was so perplexed, I kind of stumbled out of the office without saying much. Now 2 years later I'm still waiting. I've had a polyp removed last October and the pelvic pain now continues. I give up on the healthcare system. It's super frustsrating

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I love Dr. Cvetic and the girls that are in the office too. Very nice and patient. Don't feel rushed, very calm environment.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

After just one visit I knew I could trust my health in Dr. Cvetic. She is the best there is. Be blessed if you get referred to her. Her staff are amazing too!! Always willing to help Or go the extra mile to put your mind stcease whatever the case may be. Feeling blessed !!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Simply the best! She has performed 2 surgeries on me and I could not have asked for anyone more gentle, personable and overall just amazing. Definitely worth the wait to see her. I wouldn't recommend anyone seeing another obgyn.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Cvetic! She is open minded, very personable, always willing to go the extra mile, I never have felt rushed, and best of all, she is willing to tackle my abdominal adhesions YEAH!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

This is th second time I've had Dr. Cvetic as my OBGYN and I wouldn't haven't have it any other way. Her staff and her truly care about the patients. I've never felt rushed and Dr. Cvetic always takes time to answer all my questions regardless how silly they may be. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

She has been my doctor for years and she is simply the BEST!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017