Ratings for Dr. Valentina Cvetic

Dr. Cvetic is THE BEST doctor I have ever had. She is so knowledgeable, caring, and supportive. She really makes you feel like you are her one and only patient and that is hard to find. Amazing doctor. She did all of my prenatal care and performed my C-section and did an outstanding job. I hope she can take me as a patient for any other pregnancies I have. Her office staff and warm and awesome as well.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Cvetic. I had her as the surgeon on call when I had a miscarriage. When I got pregnant the second time I had to have her as my OB and I was lucky enough to get her. I gave birth on January 28th. I was induced and the baby went into distress and I needed an emergency C-Section and she was incredible. She did such an amazing job at keeping me as calm as I could be and treated my entire family so incredibly. If you are lucky enough to have her feel lucky! I was determined if I couldn't have her I wouldn't give birth at Cambridge Hospital.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

This is my second pregnancy and second time having Dr.Cvetic as my OB. She is incredibly professional, very nice, and everyone in her office is also this way. I love that my concerns are taken seriously and that she always asks me of I have questions. She has even been nice enough to sit and listen to questions from my family whenever they accompany me- before my mother became one of her patients she asked her about pain she was having and got great answers along with brochures and pamphlets to take home. She just had a hysterectomy done by Dr.Cvetic and loves how incredibly caring she was and how she took the time to explain everything before and after the procedure. She is an incredible OB my biggest hope is that she will be on call and able to deliver my baby this time around ♡♡

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Without a doubt the BEST doctor I have ever had. She is such a calming presence even during the most stressful moments. She will take the time to listen, and doesnt make you feel crazy or stupid about having asked 101 questions and she will walk you through everything until you are 100% comfortable.Trust me, if you can, hold on to her, you wont find another like her.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I do not know what I would have done without her during both my pregnancies. Absolutely incredible! Cannot thank her enough!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I trust her and her beside manner is unlike any doctor around!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Very knowledgeable and supportive. Thankful she was on call during our delivery.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I was lucky enough to have Dr. Cvetic for my OBGYN and to have her deliver my baby. During the delivery she was great and talked me through it. About an hour after my deliery I had to go into surgery and Dr. Cvetic was great in keeping me and my husband in the loop.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I was orginally with midwife then got ref to Dr Cvetic ..I am so lucky to have had her!!she is an amazing women.strong very knowledgeable and extremely personable.I was a high risk pregnancy..and she gave me so much comfort and knowledge through out.I healed awesome and had a great c section.The c section was an awesome experience in itself..her and her team gave amazing calmness and good vibes and music lol.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Cvetic was not my primary care provider prenatally (a midwife was) but I ended up needing a vacumme during delivery and she was on call. Although I had been pushing for 2hrs and completely exhausted, she took the time to speak to me and be encouraging. Her and I worked together to successfully deliver my baby. She said I was very brave and I won't ever forget that :) For never meeting this person before, I felt well taken care of and lucky that she was on call that evening.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016