Ratings for Dr. Valentina Cvetic

Very knowledgeable and supportive. Thankful she was on call during our delivery.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I was lucky enough to have Dr. Cvetic for my OBGYN and to have her deliver my baby. During the delivery she was great and talked me through it. About an hour after my deliery I had to go into surgery and Dr. Cvetic was great in keeping me and my husband in the loop.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I was orginally with midwife then got ref to Dr Cvetic ..I am so lucky to have had her!!she is an amazing women.strong very knowledgeable and extremely personable.I was a high risk pregnancy..and she gave me so much comfort and knowledge through out.I healed awesome and had a great c section.The c section was an awesome experience in itself..her and her team gave amazing calmness and good vibes and music lol.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Cvetic was not my primary care provider prenatally (a midwife was) but I ended up needing a vacumme during delivery and she was on call. Although I had been pushing for 2hrs and completely exhausted, she took the time to speak to me and be encouraging. Her and I worked together to successfully deliver my baby. She said I was very brave and I won't ever forget that :) For never meeting this person before, I felt well taken care of and lucky that she was on call that evening.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I had never met this doctor before until i was in labour, she was not my OB throughout my pregnancy (I wish now that she was) but she performed my emergency c section and she was so kind to me throughout the entire procedure, she did a spectacular job, was very gracious and my scar healed very well and is very small. She had excellent bedside manner and I'm very glad it was her who did my surgery.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I had met Dr. Cvetic in the emergency room a few years back. Dr. Cvetic acted quickly to control my pain and get me comfortable. She is compassionate, genuine and intelligent. Wish there were more doctors like her!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Absolutely amazing Doctor. Have never met a Doctor like her. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I have Val for my third pregnancy. She is amazing and so her is nurse. They always go above and beyond and I have never felt rushed or dismissed like I have in the past. She genuinely cares for her patients and I can only hope that i have her for my delivery.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I've had both a d&c and a live birth with Dr Cvetic. I could not recommend her more! When she comes in the room I swear Angels sing. She is just that good. She is not only a really excellent care provider, chock full of knowledge and skill... But a really excellent human as well. She goes above and beyond for her patients, and I will never forget her level of compassion and genuine care. Keep rockin' that halo Val!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Cvetic is amazing. The epitome of professionalism and kindness. She will take the time to explain everything fully with a complete step by step description, if you want it. She makes you feel so at ease. By far the best experience I've ever had, with any doctor. Just amazing!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016