Ratings for Dr. Valentina Cvetic

The best doctor I've ever been too. She did everything possible to fix my problem without surgery and when it came to surgery she made sure i was OK and ready before she even booked the OR for me

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Best Dr. I ever had! Very caring! And stuff at her office is very nice also. LV

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Cvetic is the best! I will always recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Cvetic is THE BEST doctor I have ever had. She is so knowledgeable, caring, and supportive. She really makes you feel like you are her one and only patient and that is hard to find. Amazing doctor. She did all of my prenatal care and performed my C-section and did an outstanding job. I hope she can take me as a patient for any other pregnancies I have. Her office staff and warm and awesome as well.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Cvetic. I had her as the surgeon on call when I had a miscarriage. When I got pregnant the second time I had to have her as my OB and I was lucky enough to get her. I gave birth on January 28th. I was induced and the baby went into distress and I needed an emergency C-Section and she was incredible. She did such an amazing job at keeping me as calm as I could be and treated my entire family so incredibly. If you are lucky enough to have her feel lucky! I was determined if I couldn't have her I wouldn't give birth at Cambridge Hospital.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

This is my second pregnancy and second time having Dr.Cvetic as my OB. She is incredibly professional, very nice, and everyone in her office is also this way. I love that my concerns are taken seriously and that she always asks me of I have questions. She has even been nice enough to sit and listen to questions from my family whenever they accompany me- before my mother became one of her patients she asked her about pain she was having and got great answers along with brochures and pamphlets to take home. She just had a hysterectomy done by Dr.Cvetic and loves how incredibly caring she was and how she took the time to explain everything before and after the procedure. She is an incredible OB my biggest hope is that she will be on call and able to deliver my baby this time around ♡♡

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Without a doubt the BEST doctor I have ever had. She is such a calming presence even during the most stressful moments. She will take the time to listen, and doesnt make you feel crazy or stupid about having asked 101 questions and she will walk you through everything until you are 100% comfortable.Trust me, if you can, hold on to her, you wont find another like her.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I do not know what I would have done without her during both my pregnancies. Absolutely incredible! Cannot thank her enough!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I trust her and her beside manner is unlike any doctor around!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Very knowledgeable and supportive. Thankful she was on call during our delivery.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016