Ratings for Dr. Valentina Cvetic

I had never met this doctor before until i was in labour, she was not my OB throughout my pregnancy (I wish now that she was) but she performed my emergency c section and she was so kind to me throughout the entire procedure, she did a spectacular job, was very gracious and my scar healed very well and is very small. She had excellent bedside manner and I'm very glad it was her who did my surgery.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I had met Dr. Cvetic in the emergency room a few years back. Dr. Cvetic acted quickly to control my pain and get me comfortable. She is compassionate, genuine and intelligent. Wish there were more doctors like her!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Absolutely amazing Doctor. Have never met a Doctor like her. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I have Val for my third pregnancy. She is amazing and so her is nurse. They always go above and beyond and I have never felt rushed or dismissed like I have in the past. She genuinely cares for her patients and I can only hope that i have her for my delivery.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I've had both a d&c and a live birth with Dr Cvetic. I could not recommend her more! When she comes in the room I swear Angels sing. She is just that good. She is not only a really excellent care provider, chock full of knowledge and skill... But a really excellent human as well. She goes above and beyond for her patients, and I will never forget her level of compassion and genuine care. Keep rockin' that halo Val!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Cvetic is amazing. The epitome of professionalism and kindness. She will take the time to explain everything fully with a complete step by step description, if you want it. She makes you feel so at ease. By far the best experience I've ever had, with any doctor. Just amazing!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Cvetic was exceptionally professional and compassionate when I had to receive emergency surgery for an ectopic pregnancy that ruptured. She went above and beyond her call of duty and I will forever be grateful for her ability to make someone feel comfortable during a very scary and painful procedure. Not only was she an incredibly caring doctor, she stayed past her shift to perform the surgery herself as she didn't want to pass it along to the next on call doctor at CMH.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Cretic is an angel. She made sure she confirmed what I had and gave me choices and supported my decision before we did anything. When I went to the O.R. She hugged me and confirmed what was expected, she held my hand when I went under. Her surgery was clean and went into my navel instead of scaring me. She cares for her patience, is very considerate and at the end gave me all the support I needed. I never felt scared because she was very confident. I absolutely love her!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Valentina has the most amazing charm for her patients and my wife and I cannot ask for more of her in bringing forth our son. She is the best!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr Cvetic is an absolutely amazing doctor. I've been living with pain for years and Ive seen many doctors and Dr Cvetic is the ONLY doctor who takes me seriously. She did my surgery last week and what I believe she did a wonderful job as a doctor. She is so kind, polite and understanding. I do find her appointments are a bit rushed but it's understandable as she is a very busy woman. I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone :)

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015