Ratings for Dr. Valentina Cvetic

An absolute angel. The best doctor I've ever encountered. She would give you the shirt off her back if it meant that your suffering would stop. I wouldn't be where I am without her. If you are blessed to be a patient, hold on to her!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Valentina is compassionate and personable. She has always been reassuring, calm and gentle each visit! Hoping she will be my ob gyn for pregnancy as well : D

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I was a patient of Dr Cvetic and she was amazing. I have endometriosis and she was knowledgable and reassuring and I was confident in her ability to help me surgically. She told me once a patient of hers always a patient of hers that she wouldn't turn her back. I'm currently having problems again and because I've had to wait the ohip mandated 3 years for a checkup her receptionist said that new regulations say I need another referral but that it was basically a formality. Now they tell me I've been declined by Dr Cvetic and I'm terrified at the thought of starting from the very beginning with yet another Dr who isn't familiar with me or my case. It's sad that even those that were great drs no longer care about their patients, ESPECIALLY those with chronic disease.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Cvetic is truly one of a kind! She listens, she's an angel. She cares. If anyone is referred to her just know you are blessed. I have been seeing her now for 2 years & she has provided me with the best care!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

She gave me hope and took the best care of me was concerned when I needed her to be and happy with me and that's amazing when you are so tired of all the fertility problems that I have had

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

The best doctor I have ever been to. Truly, one of a kind.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I saw Dr. Cvetic a couple years back. I was referred to her for hysterectomy. At least that's what I hoped for to finally relieve my pelvic pain, intermittent bleeding etc. Initially I thought she was great, she listened, did some more tests and gave me a lot of information (Pamphlets to read). But on my 4th visit, after having had an MRI, it was like she was a different person. She was over an hour late (no explanation why the delay). After basically planning my hysterectomy she suddenly was abrupt and said: I don't think surgery is needed, it doesn't come without risks you know. I was so perplexed, I kind of stumbled out of the office without saying much. Now 2 years later I'm still waiting. I've had a polyp removed last October and the pelvic pain now continues. I give up on the healthcare system. It's super frustsrating

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I love Dr. Cvetic and the girls that are in the office too. Very nice and patient. Don't feel rushed, very calm environment.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

After just one visit I knew I could trust my health in Dr. Cvetic. She is the best there is. Be blessed if you get referred to her. Her staff are amazing too!! Always willing to help Or go the extra mile to put your mind stcease whatever the case may be. Feeling blessed !!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Simply the best! She has performed 2 surgeries on me and I could not have asked for anyone more gentle, personable and overall just amazing. Definitely worth the wait to see her. I wouldn't recommend anyone seeing another obgyn.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017