Ratings for Dr. Valentina Cvetic

Simply the best! She has performed 2 surgeries on me and I could not have asked for anyone more gentle, personable and overall just amazing. Definitely worth the wait to see her. I wouldn't recommend anyone seeing another obgyn.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Cvetic! She is open minded, very personable, always willing to go the extra mile, I never have felt rushed, and best of all, she is willing to tackle my abdominal adhesions YEAH!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

This is th second time I've had Dr. Cvetic as my OBGYN and I wouldn't haven't have it any other way. Her staff and her truly care about the patients. I've never felt rushed and Dr. Cvetic always takes time to answer all my questions regardless how silly they may be. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

She has been my doctor for years and she is simply the BEST!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

First time meeting with her! Dr. Cvetic is so nice and am very pleased. The staff is also very caring.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

The best doctor I've ever been too. She did everything possible to fix my problem without surgery and when it came to surgery she made sure i was OK and ready before she even booked the OR for me

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Best Dr. I ever had! Very caring! And stuff at her office is very nice also. LV

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Cvetic is the best! I will always recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Cvetic is THE BEST doctor I have ever had. She is so knowledgeable, caring, and supportive. She really makes you feel like you are her one and only patient and that is hard to find. Amazing doctor. She did all of my prenatal care and performed my C-section and did an outstanding job. I hope she can take me as a patient for any other pregnancies I have. Her office staff and warm and awesome as well.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Cvetic. I had her as the surgeon on call when I had a miscarriage. When I got pregnant the second time I had to have her as my OB and I was lucky enough to get her. I gave birth on January 28th. I was induced and the baby went into distress and I needed an emergency C-Section and she was incredible. She did such an amazing job at keeping me as calm as I could be and treated my entire family so incredibly. If you are lucky enough to have her feel lucky! I was determined if I couldn't have her I wouldn't give birth at Cambridge Hospital.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017