Ratings for Dr. Valentina Cvetic

Without a doubt the BEST doctor I have ever had. She is such a calming presence even during the most stressful moments. She will take the time to listen, and doesnt make you feel crazy or stupid about having asked 101 questions and she will walk you through everything until you are 100% comfortable.Trust me, if you can, hold on to her, you wont find another like her.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I do not know what I would have done without her during both my pregnancies. Absolutely incredible! Cannot thank her enough!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I trust her and her beside manner is unlike any doctor around!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Very knowledgeable and supportive. Thankful she was on call during our delivery.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I was lucky enough to have Dr. Cvetic for my OBGYN and to have her deliver my baby. During the delivery she was great and talked me through it. About an hour after my deliery I had to go into surgery and Dr. Cvetic was great in keeping me and my husband in the loop.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I was orginally with midwife then got ref to Dr Cvetic ..I am so lucky to have had her!!she is an amazing women.strong very knowledgeable and extremely personable.I was a high risk pregnancy..and she gave me so much comfort and knowledge through out.I healed awesome and had a great c section.The c section was an awesome experience in itself..her and her team gave amazing calmness and good vibes and music lol.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Cvetic was not my primary care provider prenatally (a midwife was) but I ended up needing a vacumme during delivery and she was on call. Although I had been pushing for 2hrs and completely exhausted, she took the time to speak to me and be encouraging. Her and I worked together to successfully deliver my baby. She said I was very brave and I won't ever forget that :) For never meeting this person before, I felt well taken care of and lucky that she was on call that evening.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I had never met this doctor before until i was in labour, she was not my OB throughout my pregnancy (I wish now that she was) but she performed my emergency c section and she was so kind to me throughout the entire procedure, she did a spectacular job, was very gracious and my scar healed very well and is very small. She had excellent bedside manner and I'm very glad it was her who did my surgery.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I had met Dr. Cvetic in the emergency room a few years back. Dr. Cvetic acted quickly to control my pain and get me comfortable. She is compassionate, genuine and intelligent. Wish there were more doctors like her!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Absolutely amazing Doctor. Have never met a Doctor like her. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016