Ratings for Dr. Valentina Cvetic

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I have Val for my third pregnancy. She is amazing and so her is nurse. They always go above and beyond and I have never felt rushed or dismissed like I have in the past. She genuinely cares for her patients and I can only hope that i have her for my delivery.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I've had both a d&c and a live birth with Dr Cvetic. I could not recommend her more! When she comes in the room I swear Angels sing. She is just that good. She is not only a really excellent care provider, chock full of knowledge and skill... But a really excellent human as well. She goes above and beyond for her patients, and I will never forget her level of compassion and genuine care. Keep rockin' that halo Val!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Cvetic is amazing. The epitome of professionalism and kindness. She will take the time to explain everything fully with a complete step by step description, if you want it. She makes you feel so at ease. By far the best experience I've ever had, with any doctor. Just amazing!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Cvetic was exceptionally professional and compassionate when I had to receive emergency surgery for an ectopic pregnancy that ruptured. She went above and beyond her call of duty and I will forever be grateful for her ability to make someone feel comfortable during a very scary and painful procedure. Not only was she an incredibly caring doctor, she stayed past her shift to perform the surgery herself as she didn't want to pass it along to the next on call doctor at CMH.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Cretic is an angel. She made sure she confirmed what I had and gave me choices and supported my decision before we did anything. When I went to the O.R. She hugged me and confirmed what was expected, she held my hand when I went under. Her surgery was clean and went into my navel instead of scaring me. She cares for her patience, is very considerate and at the end gave me all the support I needed. I never felt scared because she was very confident. I absolutely love her!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr Cvetic is an absolutely amazing doctor. I've been living with pain for years and Ive seen many doctors and Dr Cvetic is the ONLY doctor who takes me seriously. She did my surgery last week and what I believe she did a wonderful job as a doctor. She is so kind, polite and understanding. I do find her appointments are a bit rushed but it's understandable as she is a very busy woman. I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone :)

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I just met Dr. Cvetic in the hospital for the first time a few weeks ago (she was the on call OBGYN) and I have to say I felt very comfortable with her. She treated me like I was one of her own patients and took the time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. What a lovely person and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Val is an amazing doctor. She's helped me through very hard times and multiple miscarriages as well as delivered my son. She's truly a diamond in the rough. Extremely knowledgeable, kind and so supportive, I've never had a more amazing doctor in my life! Staff is polite but because she's so amazing she's sometimes a wait... But very worth the wait!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Valentina Cvetic's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely amazing Doctor. Have never met a Doctor like her. Highly recommend her!"

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have Val for my third pregnancy. She is amazing and so her is nurse. They always go above and beyond and I have never felt rushed or dismissed like I have in ..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I've had both a d&c and a live birth with Dr Cvetic. I could not recommend her more! When she comes in the room I swear Angels sing. She is just that good. She ..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cvetic is amazing. The epitome of professionalism and kindness. She will take the time to explain everything fully with a complete step by step description,..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cvetic was exceptionally professional and compassionate when I had to receive emergency surgery for an ectopic pregnancy that ruptured. She went above and b..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cretic is an angel. She made sure she confirmed what I had and gave me choices and supported my decision before we did anything. When I went to the O.R. She..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Valentina has the most amazing charm for her patients and my wife and I cannot ask for more of her in bringing forth our son. She is the best!!"

November 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cvetic is an absolutely amazing doctor. I've been living with pain for years and Ive seen many doctors and Dr Cvetic is the ONLY doctor who takes me seriousl..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just met Dr. Cvetic in the hospital for the first time a few weeks ago (she was the on call OBGYN) and I have to say I felt very comfortable with her. She t..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Val is an amazing doctor. She's helped me through very hard times and multiple miscarriages as well as delivered my son. She's truly a diamond in the rough. ..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cvetic did my surgery a few weeks ago. As someone in the medical field, I knew she had a great reputation, but nonetheless, I was amazed at her bedside mann..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Just had my first appointment with Dr. Cvetic. She is AMAZING. She listens with intent and answered ally questions thoroughly. She did not rush me or dismiss me..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A one year wait for an appointment after my information being lost and waiting 3 months to find that out. Not helpful in resolving this issue and felt like I sl..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If every doctor could be like her our health care would greatly benefit. Her staff is welcoming and humble, Dr.Cvetic herself was very knowledgeable and underst..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I've ever had , she is so caring and thoughtful. And that's rare these days. But she is 100% genuine"

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the most amazing Doctor I've ever met. She is empathetic, really cares about you as a person. She was there in the recovery room after surgery and ..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Cvetic. She is professional and has an amazing bedside manner. After surgery she was there when i woke up in the recovery room and checked on me ea..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow wHat am amazing doctor,she makes you feel so comfortable and cares so much and takes the time to know about you ! Simple amazing"

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cvetic is a special doctor, one that cares about her patients. It is not about the almighty buck like most of the other OBGYN's. This doctor actually wan..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cvetic is an exceptional physician. She has a gift for healing. She is unique in her expression of compassion. She is invested in her patient's wellness......."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If there was a higher rating than 5 stars, she would deserve that throughout the scoreboard. Dr.Cvetic is an amazing doctor and a very compassionate person all ..."

September 13, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She makes her patients feel very comfortable. She is very supportive and actually listens to you"

September 8, 2014