Ratings for Dr. Valentina Cvetic

Excellent doctor, very kind and helpful, was punctual and she answered any questions I had. I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I switched from another doctors to Dr. Cvetic based on reviews here and I can confirm the good ones are true. She listens, she's understanding and I always feel at ease and safe with her. I drive 30-40mins for my appointments and I would not change it. I lucked out with her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I had midwifery care for my first child and I ended up having an Emergency C-Section. Dr. Cvetic was the doctor on-call that morning. She was excellent. It was very chaotic and fast but she was calm and gave me my options and then very decisive. She has excellent bed-side manner and her surgery skills are excellent also. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I met Dr Civitic in Aug 2016 after a referral from a pelvic physiotherapist She seemed like a caring professional who could help me. Her bedside manner was excellent and I was told I would have surgery in the winter or spring (i was assuming 2016-2017) After hearing nothing I called in December 2017 and was told I'd receive a call the next day. hat did not happen. I mentioned this to my family dr at the time of my physical and it was only a few days later that I received a call with a surgery date. My suggestion to alleviate this problem is to be a squeaky wheel-not sure if I go lost in the system. Once surgery is complete I will be updating my review

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I too can’t say enough positive things about Dr Cvetic, I would recommend her to any woman who requires gynaecological services. I have had sever endometriosis since my early teens. Dr Cvetic is the only doctor who listened to my history, all of it, and offered me multiple options for care. I decided on surgery and received excellent care from her and from the staff at Cambridge Memorial Hospital. I’m a medical professional and I have not met anyone who cares as much about her patient as Dr Cvetic, her staff are just as lovely as she is. Thank you for everything you have done for me!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I wouldnt know where to begin. She is amazing! Great bedside manners, she will go above and beyond to ensure you are doing well. Made my first pregnancy a memorable one

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Very good I love her very friendly easy to talk too

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

This is the best OB in the city, by far. I have had so many poor or mediocre-at-best experiences with doctors in this area and it was so refreshing to, after 28 years, find a doctor who genuinely cared. She came highly recommended by friends and family and also deals with high-risk pregnancies. Her staff (administrative assistant Mary Jane is the sweetest person you'll ever meet) are just as amazing and compassionate. If you can get in with this doctor count your lucky stars because she will actually listen to your concerns, explain anything you don't quite understand or need clarity on and really make you feel comfortable and cared for. I could never thank both her and her staff enough.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

An absolute angel. The best doctor I've ever encountered. She would give you the shirt off her back if it meant that your suffering would stop. I wouldn't be where I am without her. If you are blessed to be a patient, hold on to her!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Valentina is compassionate and personable. She has always been reassuring, calm and gentle each visit! Hoping she will be my ob gyn for pregnancy as well : D

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017