Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Baron

Dr. Baron is honest and up front. He knows a lot about addiction and he will be honest with you even if you are not going to be happy about it because he wants you to live and get well.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Great - Not good. He was straight forward, talked in a manner I understood. He was familiar with PTSD and Alcoholism. Overall - not good, great. I've seen others on base and off. Dr. Barron is in a different league- much better

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

He saved my life. He told me what I did not want to hear, because he cares. He confronted me, worked with me and saved my life.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Excellent, smart, great personality. Made me feel much better and gave me hope.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

I was kinda shocked to read these other reviews. Dr. Baron has helped me immensely. I'm a recovering addict, and I can say with certainty that I couldnt have done it without his help.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I did not receive call back from this doc after numerous messages. I was not made to feel comfortable in his presence and he reported it as my normal demeanor. I had been in the office for over an hour waiting and drove a long way to see him so I was tired and in pain not angry. I felt that he decided not to like me the moment we met. There was no compassion towards me but I felt inferior when he talked. I saw him as a specialist to help with what could done for my chronic pain and he didn't listen to treatments I have tried. He repeatedly asked the same questions that made me feel that he didn't care what I said anyways. What I did tell him, he changed to fit his assessment. I cried all the way home. When I heard his recommendations I knew I was correct in my impressions. He offered no hope and nothing to help me. I wasted alot of money.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

This is the worst doctor ever. He has no compassion. He put me on addictive medicine then wouldn't give me refills on time resulting in withdraw sysmptons leading to hospitalization. He won't return phone calls either! Beware of this doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr. Michael J. Baron's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)