Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Dinella

Absolutely the worst communication I have ever experienced! I told them I thought I was having a stroke and it took the doctor over a week to tell me he wouldn't order an MRI because it was too expensive for me. Instead, suggested I see a specialist so they could order me one. Avoid this doctor unless you need a prescription for Flonase!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I rate this doctor as excellent,caring,and interested in patients. He hs been my doctor for ten years and I could not be more pleased.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

I am not happy with this Doctor. His bedside manner is terrible. He is often late in coming in the room for my appointments. I have had many problems over the years and he has not addressed all of them. I feel when I come in I will not get help he will just talk and say there is not much I can do.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Excessive waiting at this practice. Bedside manners are not very appealing. Employees seem to spend more time talking than doing their job.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

I expect a lot from an MD and Dr. DiNella is tops. I've been going to him for a number of years and am very grateful to have him as my physician. He cares about his patients, is an excellent dianostician and follows up.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Thomas J. Dinella's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

HealthPartners