Ratings for Dr. David W. French

Love Dr. French and his staff!!!! Very highly recomended!! You dont find many doctors or staff that care about their patients like this office does!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. French use to be a good doctor till Cecelia took over when i last went to him I didnt know if she was the doctor or him. She has ruined Dr. Frenches buisness. I am going to find another doctor and I know a lots of others that going to and has quit him because of Cecelia. Also Dr. French over books his patients and cant give them the care they need or keep up with their records he only looks at them when you visit.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

excellent, careing physician; HOWEVER, you must EXPECT to WAIT 1 to 2 hours PAST YOUR APPOINTMENT time to see him! Does he not care that MY TIME is ALSO IMPORTANt. My employer does not believe me when I tell her how long I have to wait-not to mention the wages I loose. Dr. French I like you as a physician but you must be considerate toward your patients who,I suppose help you pay your bills..

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. French is an excellent Dr. I went to Dr Settles for years and then my wife convinced me to try French. What a world of difference! First he is a good Christian man and also a good Dr. He spends a good amount of time with his patients, listens to them and makes sure they understand his diagnosis. His staff is very helpful and friendly--especially nurse Cecelia. Recommend Dr French HIGHLY.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

Dr. David W. French's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1991)