Ratings for Dr. Ellen M. Ballard

She's about as smart as horse a $$ work comp pays it we'll her assistant didn't even no what pars defect was said she never heard of it everyone I seen in waiting room had the same Brown envelope

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

She gave an impairment rating on me and she never did any test but, wrote a report saying she did. FRAUD

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Completely rude and I can't imagine that she has any practice other than writing bogus reports for workers compensation insurance companies.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Ballard is the worst Dr. She is a crook who makes her money from Workers Comp Defense Lawyers who rely on her to give false opinions and false testimony on people who are really injured. She needs to have her license revoked and she needs to be arrested.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Terribly rude inconsiderate and after i told them i had to leave in 2 and a half hours i watched them let patient after patient who came in and had appoinments up to an hour after mine go ahead of me. I can tell yhat this doctor is nothing but a means for the insurance company to try and keep perople from getting the surgery or help they need to get better. I wish i could give 0 stars

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr Ballard was honest and to the point. If you are willing to hear the truth about your injury than see Dr. Ballard. She is straight and to the point and I appreciate her.

Submitted December 28, 2015

Ellen Ballard, MD is a Preventive Medicine Specialist <<<<Perfectly describes her a she will prevent you from getting medicine and from seeing specialists. She's a hack for the Workers Comp companies, not a doctor representing patients.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Corporate monkey getting good rich off of people's injuries. You suck as a person and even more as a doctor. You're welcome! !!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Very disappointed with Dr? Ballard. What I thought was going to be a medical exam and possibly some helpful insight to my current situation,was actually something completely different. Dr? Ballard has sold her degree to insurance companies. What a waste of time seeing this woman whose only interest was asking questions that did not pertain to my affliction. When she finally finished all her questions she started what I thought was going to be an exam. The Valvoline instant oil change girl would have been more thorough and helpful and would have taken longer than four minutes. It's a shame what has become of a large number of so called healthcare professionals. What ever happened to the Hippocratic Oath?

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Agree with previous comment about she only seems concerned about sending me back to work regardless if I am physically capable of doing the job. Have seen her twice the first time she totally dismissed me and seemed unconcerned about about my welfare. This visit she did spend a little more time with me (possibly because my wife was with me?) but basically seemed unconcerned that a top neurosurgeon told me I should not do my job because my back problems could get worse. I am not even sure she reviewed the test results that my surgeon had sent over, she viewed my back problem as something we all get with age and I should return to work.

Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr. Ellen M. Ballard's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)