Ratings for Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane

I absolutely recommend Dr. McFarlane and his fantastic team!!! They were so helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. McFarlane and his exceptional staff. I am so happy with my results I really can't stop smiling!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. McFarlane was very personable. We enjoyed his sense of humour to lighten up the whole braces experience. The staff were helpful and knowledgeable. The office is comfortable and welcoming.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

A great experience all around! Dr. McFarlane and his staff are super-friendly, welcoming and exceptionally professional. They actually make orthodontist visits fun! They are great with kids & adults alike, and the results are phenomenal. Our entire family has benefited from their great service, and we would absolutely highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

completely satisfied customer! my end result was what was promised! Dr McFarlane and staff made the process a pleasant one!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Wonderful office, ALWAYS on time. Dr McFarlane is very personable and doesn't have God complex. Takes time to listen to any concerns and tries to keep very light atmosphere in the office.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Very pleasant staff and love Dr MacFarlane. My son doesn't like dentist type appointments at all and our orthodontic experience has been beyond fabulous!!! Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Very helpful, happy, and skilled man. Glad my experience was with him

Submitted December 20, 2015

Everything about my experience with Dr. McFarlane was so positive. He was very warm & welcoming when I first met him and ensured I had all the necessary facts about my potential treatment when I left my consultation. At times I wouldn't always get in exactly at my appointment time, but it was clearly busy in the office - other times I would get in earlier - all depends how busy they are that day. They also allowed me to make payments for my treatment, so I didn't have to pay the whole amount at once, which is what made following through possible. The office is clean and all staff are kind & professional. I love my smile now and I am so grateful I found such a wonderful orthodontist. I would recommend Dr. McFarlane & his team to anyone seeking orthodontic treatment!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr McFarlane is an overall great guy! I looked forward to my appointments and his entire staff are just as amazing! My teeth look great and I've had so many compliments. I feel being his patient is a true privalige and would never go anywhere else, highly recommended!

Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

American Board Certified Orthodontist with two offices: in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada and Beverly Hills California USA. Sought-after lecturer. Founder of "The McFarlane Missions:" Volunteer Medical and Dental Missions to Third World Countries.

• English

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1984)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)

• Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics