Ratings for Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane

Honestly, I couldn't have wished for better results. Dr.McFarlane is always a burst of energy that fills a room, and all of his staff are so warm and welcoming. 14 Months of nothing but incredible, positive experiences there. It will be my mission to refer others in the future.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I get my Harmony (incognito) braces off tomorrow and I cannot say enough kind things about this man and his staff. I was terrified of any dentist/hygienist/or orthodontist prior to going to Village Orthodontics, but they made every appointment enjoyable and comfortable. They honestly changed my life

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Very professional staff, well trained and friendly. Dr. McFarlane is a force of nature, always open to questions, compassionate and competent. These two qualities aren't always found together, but this practice seems to have them in abundance. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Friendly. Welcoming. Professional. Receptive and flexible to individual needs.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. The office is clean and maintained.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I absolutely recommend Dr. McFarlane and his fantastic team!!! They were so helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. McFarlane and his exceptional staff. I am so happy with my results I really can't stop smiling!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. McFarlane was very personable. We enjoyed his sense of humour to lighten up the whole braces experience. The staff were helpful and knowledgeable. The office is comfortable and welcoming.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

A great experience all around! Dr. McFarlane and his staff are super-friendly, welcoming and exceptionally professional. They actually make orthodontist visits fun! They are great with kids & adults alike, and the results are phenomenal. Our entire family has benefited from their great service, and we would absolutely highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

completely satisfied customer! my end result was what was promised! Dr McFarlane and staff made the process a pleasant one!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

American Board Certified Orthodontist with two offices: in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada and Beverly Hills California USA. Sought-after lecturer. Founder of "The McFarlane Missions:" Volunteer Medical and Dental Missions to Third World Countries.

• English

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1984)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)

• Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics