You may also like

Ratings for Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane

A great experience all around! Dr. McFarlane and his staff are super-friendly, welcoming and exceptionally professional. They actually make orthodontist visits fun! They are great with kids & adults alike, and the results are phenomenal. Our entire family has benefited from their great service, and we would absolutely highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Wonderful office, ALWAYS on time. Dr McFarlane is very personable and doesn't have God complex. Takes time to listen to any concerns and tries to keep very light atmosphere in the office.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Very pleasant staff and love Dr MacFarlane. My son doesn't like dentist type appointments at all and our orthodontic experience has been beyond fabulous!!! Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Very helpful, happy, and skilled man. Glad my experience was with him

Submitted December 20, 2015

Everything about my experience with Dr. McFarlane was so positive. He was very warm & welcoming when I first met him and ensured I had all the necessary facts about my potential treatment when I left my consultation. At times I wouldn't always get in exactly at my appointment time, but it was clearly busy in the office - other times I would get in earlier - all depends how busy they are that day. They also allowed me to make payments for my treatment, so I didn't have to pay the whole amount at once, which is what made following through possible. The office is clean and all staff are kind & professional. I love my smile now and I am so grateful I found such a wonderful orthodontist. I would recommend Dr. McFarlane & his team to anyone seeking orthodontic treatment!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr McFarlane is an overall great guy! I looked forward to my appointments and his entire staff are just as amazing! My teeth look great and I've had so many compliments. I feel being his patient is a true privalige and would never go anywhere else, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

He is great. He knows what he is doing. Very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Would definitely recommend Dr. MacFarlane and his friendly and professional staff, always helpful and accomodating. My two kids had their braces and look great!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. McFarlane is a phenomenal Orthodontist and has an incredible Team supporting him! Being a Senior I was a bit hesitant about braces, but all my fears and doubts were diminished totally during my 18 months of care with Dr. McFarlane. Braces just came off and WOW!!!! Looking pretty great......for a Senior!!!! Thanks to all of you!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

American Board Certified Orthodontist with two offices: in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada and Beverly Hills California USA. Sought-after lecturer. Founder of "The McFarlane Missions:" Volunteer Medical and Dental Missions to Third World Countries.

• English

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1984)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)

• Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
  • Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard Honorary Dental Society
  • Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada
  • Mensan
  • Member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Fraternity

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A great experience all around! Dr. McFarlane and his staff are super-friendly, welcoming and exceptionally professional. They actually make orthodontist visits ..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "completely satisfied customer! my end result was what was promised! Dr McFarlane and staff made the process a pleasant one! "

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful office, ALWAYS on time. Dr McFarlane is very personable and doesn't have God complex. Takes time to listen to any concerns and tries to keep very ligh..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very pleasant staff and love Dr MacFarlane. My son doesn't like dentist type appointments at all and our orthodontic experience has been beyond fabulous!!! Hig..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful, happy, and skilled man. Glad my experience was with him"

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything about my experience with Dr. McFarlane was so positive. He was very warm & welcoming when I first met him and ensured I had all the necessary facts a..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr McFarlane is an overall great guy! I looked forward to my appointments and his entire staff are just as amazing! My teeth look great and I've had so many com..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is great. He knows what he is doing. Very friendly and professional."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Would definitely recommend Dr. MacFarlane and his friendly and professional staff, always helpful and accomodating. My two kids had their braces and look great..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McFarlane is a phenomenal Orthodontist and has an incredible Team supporting him! Being a Senior I was a bit hesitant about braces, but all my fears and do..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent! Very friendly, lovely staff and office, and even very helpful receptionists. I would recommend to everyone. "

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McFarlane is one amazing doctor and an even more amazing person. I was always excited to go to the office simply because it was always a pleasure to see hi..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "The office is closed for one week once a month which is extremely inconvenient."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most awesome ortho service around! If I showed up early, I got in early. Dr. B and his assistants are the best!"

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McFarlane did my braces back in 1985. The result far exceeded my wildest expectations, excellent alignment, bite and visually perfect. Today I visited a ne..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McFarlane is amazing!!! He is always happy and makes you feel like you are his only patient! Both my son and I now have perfect teeth, which we are very pro..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McFarlane is FANTASTIC! He is ecstatic & always happy! He is pure joy! Our son just had his braces removed after 2.5 years & thanks to Dr. McFarlane who ..."

December 6, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.starmakerorthodontics.com" to "http://www.villageortho.ca". Postal Code has been updated from "R2C0" to "R3M3Z4". Address has been updated from "None" to "1190 Taylor Avenue". Suite has been updated from "None" to "2". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "204-947-1825".

November 8, 2014