Ratings for Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane

If I could give him 10 stars I would, just the best in the business on all fronts. I have recommended a friend and she is just over the moon happy with his services.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Dr. B has been working with my son using Invisalign. Our dentist at the time had wanted to use the product on him since they also sold it but a someone suggested we go see Dr. B for a complementary consultation. It was immediately apparent that his knowledge base and skill was far superior to the dentist and even other orthodontists we had seen about regular braces. He is always full of smiles and extremely professional. The staff, as well, take really great care of my son. He developed a plan to meet our needs and so far the results are amazing exceeding our expectations. He didn't just his straighten teeth. He changed his profile and along with all that improved my son's confidence. He comes to Thunder Bay one week a month but he is always responsive to questions or concerns. His staff are available for any of our needs while he is at his home base.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

We were referred to Dr. B by our regular dentist because we could no longer put off the over crowding happening in our sons mouth. We entered into this with some hesitation because our son has High functioning Autism and is very sensitive to outside influence. On our first consult Dr. B was quick to switch up the plan to better suit our sons needs and help him transition more smoothly. Such as life even the best laid out plans don't always work. We could barely make the two week mark before the wire was moved or pulled out. But every time we entered the office we were greeted with warm smiles and lots of support. Dr. B even came in on a Saturday to put the wire back in. So unexpected but very much appreciated. We have been through some struggles and frustrations but are always meet with Dr. B willingness to try something new. He has sat down with us with us on numerous occasions to learn more about our son so he can better understanding him before moving on to plan B C and D E F if required. Dr. B and his staff are so kind and understanding, they go above and beyond what would be expected from your orthodontist. Even though this is just the beginning of our journey, we could not have hand picked a better group of people to help us navigate through this!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

Excellent experience; professional and personal. Dr. McFarlane and staff are wonderful human beings and I would recommend to anyone who asks. Thank You

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Amazing work by Dr McFarlane with Invisalign. My teeth were very crooked and crowded, now they are very straight an aligned. It's truly amazing what can be done without braces, almost unbelievable. Also, it's a nice place to visit for appointments. Staff is friendly and Dr McFarlane is always positive.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

I have never seen Dr. Mcfarlane without a smile. His love of ortho not only reflects through his staff, but as well in the happy patients that are seen at the clinic. You can always be assured that when you walk in you'll be treated like family. Both of my children loved the treatment and results so much that they have even recommended him to their friends. Their beautiful smiles are a perfect reflection of the dedication Dr. McFarlane has for his patients!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Bruce is wonderful. He has treated myself, my sister and my two chdren. We all have beautiful smiles. He is fantastic!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. McFarlane helped changed the way I look at myself. I walked in the Winnipeg office with very little self-confidence and a mouth full of extremely crooked teeth. My family couldn't afford braces, so I had to wait until I was an adult to finance them. In just a few months, my smile was much better and my teeth started to straighten. One year and 11 months later, I walked out of his office with a perfect smile. I am forever grateful and would recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Everything about Dr.McFarlane and his staff is excellent! He made a genuine effort to get to know my teenage daughter and TRULY understands “teenage girl” language. She is very happy with her results. I would highly recommend taking advantage of a consoltation if you or someone you know is looking to improve their smile!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Mcfarlane and his team are fabulous! Nothing but good things to say about the service I have recieved at his office! I went in over to 2 years ago for help with migraines through ortho and I am happy to say I am virtually migraine free. Great job to the team at his office!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

American Board Certified Orthodontist with two offices: in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada and Beverly Hills California USA. Sought-after lecturer. Founder of "The McFarlane Missions:" Volunteer Medical and Dental Missions to Third World Countries.

• English

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1984)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)

• Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada