You may also like

Rate Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane

Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane's Ratings

Dr. McFarlane and his staff are fantastic. It is well worth the 2 hour drive to take my children there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

I have now been to three orthodontists in two different provinces and Dr. McFarlane is by far the best. He is knowledgeable, helpful, and extremely attentive to every detail. I would highly recommend this orthodontist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

He's always in a great mood, and clearly loves what he's doing. My experience was wonderful. He knew right away what his plan of action was and I never encountered any problems, either with the staff, or the care that I received. A very positive experience, all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2009

I'm an "older" female adult who has just had braces put on my teeth for the first time in my life. I have been treated with the utmost respect by a very kind, well informed and well qualified team of professionals.... from the moment I walked through the door. Dr. McFarlane is pleasant, fun, reassuring and very obviously a leader in his field! I'm expecting a very positive outcome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2009

Dr. McFarlane and his staff are exceptional; the cream of the crop. He isn't even our child's orthodontist but I had some serious concerns the night prior to her getting braces. I emailed his office and then I Facebooked him. Within just a few hours, I had gotten responses from Dr. McFarlane himself and two of his staff! He is highly dedicated to his work but moreso, his patients. Everything you read about him is true ~ he is a kind, thoughtful, and dedicated man who is the epitome of professionalism and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

I am pleased with my treatment and how it is going. Dr McFarlane is good at what he does. He is very kind, knowlegable,caring and a good listener. The office is nice, most of the time I get in when I am supposed to, and his staff are friendly, and for the most part professional. I feel that some don't dress very professional for an office. Most of the staff do, but I don't think I need to go to my dentist and see boobies in a low cut shirt. I can go to a night club to see that. All in all, nice orthodontist that knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. McFarlane treated me extremely good throughout the two years I had braces, and despite my sour attitude towards the occupation/braces, he made an effort. A wonderful person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2008

Truly the best in the city.DR M treats his patients very well.He is a perfectionist and spends quality time each patient requires.I can spot his patients ...there is a signiture smile about the Dr M smile that is Fabulous!!His staff are all well trained and friendly and the office is beautiful...a bonus is Dr M is also very cute!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

I found Dr. McFarlanes staff to be helpful and very kind. Very nice office space and equipment. I feel for the amount of money I am spending I get very little time, I sometimes feel rushed & aggravated due to this.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1844996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

It was my second ecperence with an ortho. I am very happy with the way i am being treated. Very patient and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844995].votes_count ]]