You may also like

Rate Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane

Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane's Ratings

Dr. McFarlane is terrific, extremely knowledgeable and, as he says when he introduces himself, a perfectionist. This worked to my advantage, because we ran into a few surprises during my orthodontic treatment. Dr. McFarlane supported me wholeheartedly throughout (especially in terms of getting surgery re-scheduled) and researched alternative materials to keep my allergic reactions manageable. I was also regularly amazed at how relatively little pain I experienced over the course of the 2 1/2 years of treatment. The front desk staff are wonderful and typically very friendly (Sara was especially good), and the technicians are consistently excellent in terms of their work. My only criticism is that the technicians could be a bit friendlier when they first greet patients. All in all, I would highly recommend Dr. McFarlane (and already have) to anyone, and particularly adults, needing orthodontic treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr McFarlane is an amazing orthodontist! A friend reccomended him since I decided to get braces as an adult and he made the experience exciting and comfortable as possible. His staff is polite considerate and always there to help and answer any questions. Dr McFarlane went above and beyond as an orthodontist. He is pleasant, trustworthy, and always contacted me back quickly if I called or emailed him about anything. I had incognito braces which were perfect because noone could even tell I had braces. I recently got my braces removed and am so happy with the results, I love to smile now. I highly recommed him! Thank you Dr McFarlane you gave me an incredible smile that I can have confidence about!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Bruce and his team create a warm friendly and inviting atmosphere. As an adult wearing braces and going through jaw surgery he kept me informed throughout the process and before /i knew it the braces were off and it was over. I am pleased with the outcome. My daughter was also treated by Bruce and his team and she now smiles like a star! She also had to undo some gum surgery which went very well!! Thanks Bruce.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Excellent results from the dr McFarlane team. I am very happy with my 'new' teeth. The team is very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I trust so much in the service that I will be bringing my son to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I found this orthodontists office team to be extremely professional with fantastic chair side manners making me feel very comfortable. The end result was beautiful straight teeth for me and a recommendation to Dr. McFarlane and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Myself/Brother had him when we were younger and now my oldest has him and we love the service and how everything turned out!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

AWESOME!!! Both of my children received beautiful smiles on account of Dr. Bruce's expertise!!! We saw another Ortho prior to Dr. Bruce. Dr. Bruce was so accommodating with the cost for having 2 teenage kids in braces at once (something that Ortho #1 didn't do!!) THANK YOU for this!!! We were always warmly greeted by his helpful staff - and Dr. Bruce with his loud, warm Hellos and laughter that can be heard from the waiting room. Never did we have to wait as he is very punctual. I would highly recommend Dr. Bruce and his staff to anyone -- and I always do!!! Thank you for making our ortho experience a very positive one, Dr. Bruce. Keep up the GREAT WORK, team!!! We will miss you as our last visit is this June. A beautiful smile is the first thing somebody sees when they meet you -- my kids are using theirs everyday!!! Keep on smiling!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Just over a year ago, my daughter had an unfortunate accident resulting in the loss of several teeth. This happened a few weeks after Dr. McFarlane removed her braces. Image our trauma and distress! Ever helpful and optimistic, Dr. McFarlane became the anchor, helping to refer and co-ordinate the tests, appointments, and communications between the specialists. Bruce was exceptional answering all of my questions, and certainly went above and beyond what was expected. His staff, particularly the receptionists are always friendly and accommodating. Many thanks to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

I could not imagine a better process, with any better people. All of the staff were World Class!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

I have had braces before and this was definatly a way better experience!! Dr.McFarlane and his staff are very freindly and are always willing to take the time to explain or answer any questions you may have. Dr.McFarlanes positive attitude and always smiling face made me feel comfortable and appreciated as a patient.He definatly knows his stuff and what he has to do to get you that perfect smile. I would highly recomend Dr.McFarlane and his team to anyone entering the wonderful world of braces for extremely positive and satisfying results!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845012].votes_count ]]