Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane

Dr. Bruce is wonderful. He has treated myself, my sister and my two chdren. We all have beautiful smiles. He is fantastic!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. McFarlane helped changed the way I look at myself. I walked in the Winnipeg office with very little self-confidence and a mouth full of extremely crooked teeth. My family couldn't afford braces, so I had to wait until I was an adult to finance them. In just a few months, my smile was much better and my teeth started to straighten. One year and 11 months later, I walked out of his office with a perfect smile. I am forever grateful and would recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Everything about Dr.McFarlane and his staff is excellent! He made a genuine effort to get to know my teenage daughter and TRULY understands “teenage girl” language. She is very happy with her results. I would highly recommend taking advantage of a consoltation if you or someone you know is looking to improve their smile!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Mcfarlane and his team are fabulous! Nothing but good things to say about the service I have recieved at his office! I went in over to 2 years ago for help with migraines through ortho and I am happy to say I am virtually migraine free. Great job to the team at his office!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Super great doctor and staff. Dr.Mcfarlane is always happy and explains everything. Open to all questions about teeth. Staff always great and always happy.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

One of the best orthodontist out there. Money spent was so worth it

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Mcfarlane is so kind and gentle, he always puts a smile on my face. He is a perfectionist and will not settle for anything less than perfection. I absolutely trust him. Staff is friendly and very helpful. I always look forward to going to my appointments. Dr. McFarlane is a brilliant superstar.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. McFarlane and his staff are always available, professional, accommodating, smiling, and happy to help. Best decision I ever made.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Our family cannot thank Dr Bruce McFarlane as much as he deserves along with his staff at Village Orthodontics. It has been such a pleasure to have gone the journey with them through our sons braces. We had a family emergency and unfortunately our son ended up in the HSC hospital for 6 weeks which at that time hhe was scheduled to have them removed with Dr McFarlane. Hospital did have to do some testing and removed them there themselves last minute. Dr McFarlane was wonderful to offer to come down to the HSC hospital and remove the cement and make his impressions for his retainer once he was stable enough to do so. He even sent a picture of himself and our son to let us know "Mission accomplished"! Very cute and thoughtful. He was happy to hear a few days later we were able to take him home for Easter weekend and he was doing much better, retainer and all. Thank-you to Dr Bruce McFarlane and his staff for the help and kind words through this tough ordeal. Our daughter will be next and we can't to see them all again :)

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Honestly, I couldn't have wished for better results. Dr.McFarlane is always a burst of energy that fills a room, and all of his staff are so warm and welcoming. 14 Months of nothing but incredible, positive experiences there. It will be my mission to refer others in the future.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

American Board Certified Orthodontist with two offices: in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada and Beverly Hills California USA. Sought-after lecturer. Founder of "The McFarlane Missions:" Volunteer Medical and Dental Missions to Third World Countries.

• English

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1984)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)

• Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada