Ratings for Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane

Dr. Mcfarlane is so kind and gentle, he always puts a smile on my face. He is a perfectionist and will not settle for anything less than perfection. I absolutely trust him. Staff is friendly and very helpful. I always look forward to going to my appointments. Dr. McFarlane is a brilliant superstar.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. McFarlane and his staff are always available, professional, accommodating, smiling, and happy to help. Best decision I ever made.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Our family cannot thank Dr Bruce McFarlane as much as he deserves along with his staff at Village Orthodontics. It has been such a pleasure to have gone the journey with them through our sons braces. We had a family emergency and unfortunately our son ended up in the HSC hospital for 6 weeks which at that time hhe was scheduled to have them removed with Dr McFarlane. Hospital did have to do some testing and removed them there themselves last minute. Dr McFarlane was wonderful to offer to come down to the HSC hospital and remove the cement and make his impressions for his retainer once he was stable enough to do so. He even sent a picture of himself and our son to let us know "Mission accomplished"! Very cute and thoughtful. He was happy to hear a few days later we were able to take him home for Easter weekend and he was doing much better, retainer and all. Thank-you to Dr Bruce McFarlane and his staff for the help and kind words through this tough ordeal. Our daughter will be next and we can't to see them all again :)

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Honestly, I couldn't have wished for better results. Dr.McFarlane is always a burst of energy that fills a room, and all of his staff are so warm and welcoming. 14 Months of nothing but incredible, positive experiences there. It will be my mission to refer others in the future.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I get my Harmony (incognito) braces off tomorrow and I cannot say enough kind things about this man and his staff. I was terrified of any dentist/hygienist/or orthodontist prior to going to Village Orthodontics, but they made every appointment enjoyable and comfortable. They honestly changed my life

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Very professional staff, well trained and friendly. Dr. McFarlane is a force of nature, always open to questions, compassionate and competent. These two qualities aren't always found together, but this practice seems to have them in abundance. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Friendly. Welcoming. Professional. Receptive and flexible to individual needs.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. The office is clean and maintained.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I absolutely recommend Dr. McFarlane and his fantastic team!!! They were so helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. McFarlane and his exceptional staff. I am so happy with my results I really can't stop smiling!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

American Board Certified Orthodontist with two offices: in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada and Beverly Hills California USA. Sought-after lecturer. Founder of "The McFarlane Missions:" Volunteer Medical and Dental Missions to Third World Countries.

• English

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1984)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)

• Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics