Ratings for Dr. James T. Bergin

Dr Bergin is now at Russell County Hospital. He was most helpful throughout an emergency and later scheduled surgery. He thoroughly explained what needed to be done, offered to wait while I got second opinions, offered names of other drs who did the type of surgery, and helped us thru a difficult prep (for bowel surgery). I do not have a single complaint about how we were treated. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

My husband had bilateral hernia surgery. After being sent home he began having alot of pain and swelling. When we called with concern he told us we were over reacting and basically he needed to suck it up. Within hours he was taken by ambulance to the hospital with blood clot that had traveled to his lungs. We later learned the swelling and pain was the first sign. I wouldn't send my dog to this man!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

I went to the ER and was given someone else's arm identification bracelet. I was concerned that the records might not be mine. Dr. Bergin began a tirade in a very loud voice saying I could leave if I didn't like that hospital.He was extremely rude, arrogant, abrasive, and his conduct was unprofessional. All patients deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

This doctor was very rude to my mother while she was in the hospital. He was confrontational and talked down to her. I told her to not let him touch her for anything, and she requested another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Was a very rude and unprofessional, while waiting to go to surgery overheard the doctor at the surgery desk cursing and making fun of other patients weight was a very rude person and would not recomend that anyone see this doctor

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. James T. Bergin's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Salem, KY