Ratings for Dr. Boyd C. Myers

He was my primary for years though do to insurance and my complex body injuries he told me he could no longer help. I was upset since his office was close to my area and I was forced to find a new doctor. He did not provide me with good network of doctors while in care and did not handle my pain management correctly as well.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr. Myers has been my physician for 25+ years. Along with the other comments that I read, I agree.....the waiting can be a bit much, but he will always spend the time neccessary to answer ALL of my questions and to be thorough. His nurse practitioners are top notch!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

He is a very good doctor BUT waiting 2 hours for my appointment was a bit much.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

I am a Nurse, and have been a patient of his for over 25 years. Unlike many Doctors, Dr. Myers, spends the time with each patient that is necessary to get to the root of the problem. On occasion, that affect the punctuality some. I'd rather wait a bit to see him, than have to come back and pay for many visits due to the Doctors lack of listening skills or proper evaluation.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

I have seen this doctor and his associates several times and have had very bad experiences with them each time- long waits, bad communication in the office, very unhelpful. I will be changing physicians.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr. Boyd C. Myers's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in West Chester, PA