Ratings for Dr. Kim P. Scott

Doctor Scott is amazing. I have been going to her for almost 5 years. She is very patient and kind and spends lots of time with you. Front desk staff on the other hand is a totally different story. I have never left a review like this of any kind but the staff there needs to be replaced. the are more interested in what each other is doing in their social lifes than taking care of the patients in the waiting room and on the phones. not at all helpful.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

The staff @ Dr. Scott's office lacked in social skills. I did not find them to be very patient-friendly. The office didn't seem to care at all about punctuality. It was my first time going there, and I almost walked out w/out being seen b/c my waiting time was at least an hour. My visit hasn't resulted in any helpfulness yet, but that is due to lack of communication on my part. Dr. Scott did seem very nice and knowledgeable when I finally met with her!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr Scott has been my GYN for 3 years now and i LOVE her!!! She is easy to talk to and makes you feel at ease!!! My previous MD made my visit super awkward! Dr Scott is very kind and understanding. She makes going to the gyn a good experience!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

RE: STAFF ON PHONES:The phone service at this office is so busy they either put you on hold or send you to someone's voice mail.......anything to get rid of you. I have called several times to try and make an appt. So far............no luck. I can't comment on the Drs. but the staff needs training

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Spends alot of time with you. Excellent discussion about medical options. Very kind and understanding. Up-to-date on current medical trends.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr Scott is a very nice and caring doctor. She makes you feel at easy. She has been my gyn for 6 year. I have never had to wait over 15 mins. I would assume she is great as a OB also but I had my kids before coming to her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

She is amazing. I had a pretty huge fear of OB/GYN and she has been amazing to be so patient and gentle with me. I've been to others and she is the best, by far.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Kim P. Scott's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1995)

GHI