Ratings for Dr. John Koziak

He was a horrible dentist. They are not approving negative comments any more. That is not fair - we have a right to still express that our expeirence was not good with Koziak.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

I have worked for dr.koziak many years ago , I see what people are saying about him and some of this is true ! He can be a bit angry or frustrated with life in general ! Sometimes when treatment was complicated he would get annoyed but I think people are all like that sometimes it's frustrating if something doesn't work the way you want it and he did seem a bit angry to patients and patients would ask me if everything was ok . So all in all his bed side manner wasn't very good ! But he is very very smart he has done many courses and took many continuing Ed courses to increase his knowledge in dentistry ! He's extremely generous , and out side of work he was an amazing man ! I didn't enjoy working for him because of his mannerism however I have learned so much from him and that makes me a great dental assistant today ! He doesn't treatment plan the wrong treatments he tells people what they need done ! I'm sad to hear the latest news about what happens!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Koziak is not a "good" man - or dentist. If you are looking for a new dentist, please keep looking. There are several well-qualified, COMPETENT dentists in Edmonton. There is no reason (unless you are consumed by self-hatred) that you should subject yourself to this man.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

I have seen Dr Koziak for the past 4 years,i was amazed at the knowledge he had and was very patient with me answering all my questions. I was surprised at the office detail to xrays and the thourough exam that was done. After reading the other comments I was nervous at first, but I didn't experience antyhing negitive. There was no yelling or talking down so I'm not sure what others experianced but I found the doctor to be very nice understanding and he answered all my questions with great detail. I believe all people have bad days or can be grumpy but I don't think random people should penelize someone's credability as a dentist to make them happy. You may not like what your dentist says but if you want to keep your teeth listen to them!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

What an arrogant man. I recommend reporting this man to the College of Physicians and Surgeons. I was shocked by his lack of professionalism, and his attitude towards his staff. He mentioned that his staff was new - and I was not surprised because I am sure he does not retain staff for any length of time. This man desperatly needs to retire. He is not fit to be a dentist. Not only did he recommend procedures that were not required, the work he did do was not done properly, and my new dentist had to fix his mistakes. I think the only positive comments on this website were posted by Mr. Koziak himself. Do not go to this man - he should not be allowed to practice. Again, if you have had difficulties with him, please contact the college. He will not change unless action is taken against him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

this guy is a complete jerk. He makes all sorts of "recommendations" that my new dentists says are a little overboard. He talked down to me (and I probably make almost as much money as he does, even if I don't look like it) and went on about different classes of people. not to mention the wait. this guy needs a long vacation far, far away.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

Dr Koziak is the worst dentist one could ever imagine. He often left the room in the middle of a procedure - juggling too many patients at once. You not only have to wait for him to show up to your appointment, but then you have to wait for him every time he leaves. He is also the most arrogant and classist person I have met in recent years! And is work is shoddy at best. My new dentist had to redo several fillings that were not put in correctly. Dr. Koziak is a horrible man, and a worse dentist. Go somewhere else... Anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

I received a teeth whitening at Dr. Koziaks office recently. It was quick, painless, and he answered all of my questions. Dr Koziak was ready for me before my scheduled appointment and was quite polite. Would refer.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

DO NOT VISIT THIS ARROGANT AND UNETHICAL SO CALLED DENTIST.... I've never met anyone so unprofessional in my life. He has no idea what he is doing, he put 3 crowns on the wrong teeth that did not need to even have crowns put on them. AFter he charged me for a filling and a crown he told m I needed to come back and get a root canal...another $900...He did not even desensitize my teeth before putting the crowns on leaving me in excruciating pain..He showed up to work an hour and a half late and none of his staff had any idea where this man was. He is a complete liar. All my teeth need to be re-done, when i asked for my money back he told me to never step foot in his office again... a week later he refused to give me my money back and told me he would re-do the work after accusing me of being a bad patient and telling me to never see him again...go figure..It's about time he takes responsibility for the way he has treated all these patients. This man should not be practicing medicine and gauranteed he wont be pretty soon

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr.John is a great dentist.When I went there to get my wisdom teeth pulled I found the procedure to actually quite relaxing.Every other time he has done a fine job of cleaning my teeth and I have never had any problems with him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010