Ratings for Dr. Jia Bi

My health history includes a Bone Marrow Transplant for Leukemia. I started seeing Dr Bi after having multiple blood clots and being put on blood thinners, which I will take the rest of my life. I am in her office monthly for blood tests and see her every few months. When I see her she always asks questions following up on previous concerns about my health since I last saw her. Her caring personality and patience is excellent, always taking whatever time I need to ask questions, etc. without rushing me. She is quite knowledgable and yet she doesn't have a know-it-all attitude. The staff is friendly and helpful, always willing to help if you have any questions. The lab is where I spend most of my time and the techs are top notch. When I go for lab work I wait at most 5 minutes. If I see Dr Bi after lab work my wait is seldom longer than 5 minutes. Knowing whatever Dr I chose would be a lifetime relationship I checked out many dr's. My decision on Dr Bi, 2 years ago was the right one.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012