Ratings for Dr. Anna Feitelson

I've seen her for GYN checkups and well as OB for my first child. She allowed me to have a gentle c section which was a big goal for me, and she made it wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I've had nothing but a great experience with Dr. Feitelson over a 10 year period. Through both straightforward and more complicated/stressed situations, she is consistently kind, patient, and will to go the extra mile. She's taken great care of me from a pregnancy and gynecological perspective over the years. She's a great doctor and kind person.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I went to Dr. Feitelson for a regular checkup. while she was examining me she kept on and on about my weight I weighed at the time 170lbs and I am 5'6 she made me feel like I weighed 1000lbs. In the middle of the exam an assistant walks in I felt really exposed. I thought it was rude for someone to come in without even knocking. While the assistant was in the room she kept talking about my weight. Then when it was all over she told me I can go and she told me to TAKE THE STAIRS. This Dr. is very rude shame on me for giving her a second chance. The second visit she asked if I wanted a chlamydia test I said no and she said that she agreed that I don't need it, so she didn't even check me for the cancerous cells(which is what a pap test is for). I would NOT recommend this Dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

she was very helpful with me when I had bleeding problems. In fact, I now bring my teenage daughter to her and convinced my mother to see her as well.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Very busy office. Staff is rude and continue to carry on personal conversations amongst themselves. Doctor is very mainstream, recommending BRAC test for me and possibility of having my ovaries removed between the age of 35-40 if I carry the gene which I thought was a little over the top.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Wonderful doctor. She was patient and attentive to this first time mom. When she had difficulty finding a heartbeat, she rushed me straight for an ultrasound to make sure everything was okay. She is extremely competent and has a great bedside manner. She helped me through a new and stressful time in my life.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

After 3 years of trying to get pregnant I was finally successful after 2 previous miscarriages. I went to Dr. Feitelson for my OB care. Going to her cost me the life of my child. I have two children that I went into premature labor with due to an issue with my uterus. I consulted with Dr. Feitelson about my previous history including the 2 miscarriages and I thought that she was going to take good care of me and my unborn child. Long story short I miscarried and she didn't come to the hospital to check on me to see if the miscarriage could of been prevented (which later I found out that it could have). Her bedside manner was lacking to say the least. After having my miscarriage I went to the office and she didnt' even know that I had loss my baby, as a matter of fact she was looking for a dopler so that she could find his heartbeat. I advice you do your research when chosing your OB.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Anna Feitelson's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal