Ratings for Dr. Darryl J. Ballin

Great bedside manner. Very kind and compassionate. Great staff. Did not have to wait too long for doctor or staff to take blood. Dr. Ballin is very nice and helpful and listens to what you have to say. He asks questions too.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Office staff is VERY RUDE. I am leaving this doctor b/c of the rude office staff. He is very condescending and rude himself. Do not choose this doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Front desk is often plain rude, exam room "nurses" are just OK. The doctor himself is caring and knowledgeable, but badly organized, possibly in part because of the staff he directs, although it is hard to know the reason. He always seems in a rush, but will listen. Think he needs a different practice setting to provide the care of which he seems capable.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Disorganized doctor, not without agenda, terrible medical ethic in support, very over priced for minimal time

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Dr. Ballin's ability and conscientiousness is exception in this day and age of "rush, "rush." As one reviewer said, his staff can be very UNhelpful at times, however. I will keep recommending him and hope the staff will improve their professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I simply love Dr. Ballin. He always spend time listening patiently, he is very caring. I have been very blessed to be his patient for the last ten years.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I absolutely love and adore Dr. Ballin and his staff! I have been a patient of his for 13 years. He is very attentive, warm, personable and a great bedside manner. He has saved my life!!! He keeps a close eye on my health..I love him dearly...Thank you for saving me so I am able to see another day!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

In my opinion, Dr. Ballin does not pay enough careful attention to the patients. He appears to triple book his appointments, keeps patients waiting for unacceptably long periods, seems to be unmindful/forgetful of important personal details about his patients, has mis-billed repeatedly, fails to undertake sometimes what the patient feels would be the appropriate tests and has missed making accurate diagnoses in my opinion. Once he said to take cold medicine when actually the patient had a viral infection. I would definitely not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

This doctor has a wonderful staff. He has a very nice way of working with patients.He saw me on short notice and took care of my medical situations.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

Dr. Ballin is the most thorough doctor I've ever visited. He takes the time to talk and to check everything. He's also a very kind man.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

Dr. Darryl J. Ballin's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1991)

MVP Health