Ratings for Dr. Devin G. Trevor

I have no complaints about Dr. Trevor beside that the wait time back in the rooms takes a long time for him to come in and see you. I am comfortable with this doctor. I have been seeing him for years. My friends even go to him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Trevor is a wonderful Dr. He has delivered three of my children and I am seeing him for the delivery of my fourth. He has always been very knowledgeable with any new problems I may be having. He has wonderful bedside manners that makes a world of difference between him and other practicing Drs. In my opinion. He always takes the time to spend with you, I have never felt rushed or that I was taking up his time. I have and will cont. To recommend him to anyone seeking a great obgyn

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I didn't see him, but he delivered my Grandson. He was very helpful during a long, hard labor. He reassured the family, and had a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I enjoyed having Dr. Trevor as my OB, but overall, I wouldn't go back to that clinic. I had pre-eclampsia and had to see a different doctor each time; some of them were concerned about my blood pressure, others said it was fine. I spent weeks not knowing if I should be worried or not. Trevor seemed quick to suggest a C-section because my baby was too big, when my baby turned out to be a little over 6 pounds and my second child was a VBAC at nearly 9 pounds (he wasn't the doctor who performed the C-section, though). But never had any real problems with him, and he was kind and really considered what I had to say.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Devin G. Trevor's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)