Ratings for Dr. Gary Fox

Dr. Fox is the 3rd Neuro my wife has seen. Yes, we were a little hesitant due to his length of time in the field, but who better to see than someone who has had a better chance of seeing it all especially since my wife's condition has been troubling to diagnose.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

After waiting 30 minutes in an empty waiting room while listening to the staff (including doctor) discuss their marriages, I was finally called to an exam room. I spent about 5 minutes with the doctor before he told me that I needed to seek help elsewhere and that the issue I was having was not neurological. He then (literally!) pushed me out the door and and told me to go home. He was an elderly doctor and quite obviously uninterested in helping me. I should have glanced at his ratings online before I visited this doctor. Very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

This doctor is by far the worst doctor I've ever seen. Rude, short, and ill mannered. Was refered to him because of numerious symptoms such as memory loss, balancing, double vision problems. He told me that I have depression. He didn't even spend 10 minutes talking with me. And to top it off, made me feel as though I was "faking" or some how getting attention. I told him that I wouldn't be waisting my time or money if I felt there was something right. He completely blew me off. It was hard enough to drum up the courage to go, then to be made to feel like that was such a slap in the face. If you get refered to this doctor, I highly recommend that you reconsider!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Gary Fox's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1961)