Ratings for Dr. R. Kanji

Dr.Kanji is a very good doctor. Takes time, and is sincere in helping with any problems you have. He is gone from the Stonewall Clinic now, and I miss him very much....Where are you Dr. Kanji?

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Kanji has been very helpful to me every time I see him. He has never been rude to me. Makes me feel at ease, and has showed concern for me when I was very ill. Most of the time I go there I don't have to wait long. I don't mind waiting, because he is never rude, and never makes you feel bad, or like you are stupid.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Kanji has been my doctor for almost 6 years. Everyone is right...he is never on time. But with me, he does explain stuff to me about my condition and he does care about his patients. When I was pregnant 2 years ago, I was diabetic and this pregnancy was a complete blessing. He knew how much I wanted things to be okay. He carefully watched my sugar levels and put me on insulin. I thought he was crazy to suggest needles, but when I consulted with my OB/GYN, she said that he was absolutely right. Hindsight, I'm glad he did put me on needles! When my child was born, Dr. Kanji was so concerned on his progress (his was a premie) and so concerned about me. This is a Dr. with a heart! He will also do research on things that are new to him. He always tells me about articles he has read on my condition! The only thing negative, is that he pushes certain "groups" that he think may help someone...I'm not comfortable discussing me in a group...That's all!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

Will perscribe anything. Rude. Doesnt listen.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

I thank Dr. Kanji for saving my life. I was just a visitor there, and he saw me very quickly, and showed total respect to me, and treated me with the utmost of care, with tests, diagnosis, medications, and follow-up visits. God bless you, Dr. Kanji, and thank you.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

Very nice man, Dr. Kanji spends the time that is needed with his patients, and is very understanding. If he thinks there is reason, he will send you to a specialist right away instead of waiting. He may not be on time, but that is because he does spend his time with patients. I think he is the best Doctor in the group. He is the doctor that everyone wants to see.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

Dr. Kanji is by far the best doctor I've ever seen. If he is non-punctual, one can be sure he is spending extra time with a patient who needs him. He is kind, caring, and meticulously thorough. During a recent urgent health situation, he saw me within 2 hours of my phone call, and followed me closely until the situation resolved. He even gave me a personal phone call after hours just to see how I was coping. You're really appreciated Dr. Kanji!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

He may not be on time for appointments but that is because he takes the time to ensure the patient understands everything that is being done

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Never on time. Very nice man but misdiagnosed for 3 months.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Doctor Kanji is never on time for appointments however he spends as much time with each patient as they need. Kind, Caring. He sends patients to specialists when he needs a second opinion.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007